Part 15: I Became an Older Brother...Again?!

Date: Some day.

Time: Morning.

Location: Jacob's House.

I felt my eyes slowly opening as I let out a small groan. My head was hurting and I couldn't remember why.

Jacob: *thoughts* Why's my head hurting? I didn't get into a fight right? Where even am I?

I slowly started to sit up as I sat with my legs on either side of me. I then started to look around and I soon realized that I was in my house.

Jacob: How'd I even, get here?

???: Good morning, Master.

Jacob: Huh?

I looked back down towards my pillows and saw Belfast laying there.

Jacob: B-Bel-fast?

Belfast: Yes, Master?

Jacob: What are you...doing here?

Belfast: You don't remember, Master? Last night, you ordered me to sleep with you.

Jacob: I ordered you...to sleep with me?

Belfast: That's correct.

Jacob: *In low voice* Last night. Belfast, what happened last night?

Belfast: We held a ceremony, Master.

Jacob: *thoughts* That's right we did, but...

Jacob: Belfast, what happened to me last night at around 2:00?

Belfast: I believe you and Prinz Eugen had a drinking competition.

Jacob: And what happened after that?

Belfast: You lost and you passed out from drinking too much.

Jacob: So I got...drunk?

Belfast: Correct.

Jacob: Did I do anything, anything at all after I got drunk?

Belfast: A few minutes after you passed out, you made out with Prinz Eugen. After that, you ordered me to come and sleep with you. When we arrived, we got in bed and you rested your head upon my breast and you started touching them. Then, you ordered me to kiss you and right before we kissed you passed out again.

My mouth and eyes were wide open in shock from everything Belfast told me. I felt disgusted with myself that I did all that.

Jacob: You're joking...right?

Belfast: I am not, Master.

I quickly got out of the bed and onto the floor where I got on my knees and bowed to Belfast who sat up in the bed.

Jacob: Belfast, I have no right to ask this of you, but can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Belfast: Forgive you?

Jacob: I ordered you to sleep with me, I touched you inappropriately, and I even ordered you to kiss me. Belfast I'm so sorry!

Belfast: It's a maid's duty to follow her master's orders.

Azur Lane: A Fight Against the Sirensजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें