Part 3: Akagi's Plan!

I was just sleeping on the futon when my eyes slowly started to open. I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 7:00 a.m. That's when I felt something soft press against my face.

Jacob: That's really soft.

I moved my head to look at whatever was touching my face and after I did, I wish I wouldn't have.

Akagi: Good morning. I hope you slept well.

Jacob: Akagi, what are you doing in my room?

Akagi: I told you I was coming pick you up to go into town.

Jacob: Yes but you said at 8:00, it's 7:00. And why are you in the bed with me

Akagi: I decided to come early.

Jacob: And about you being in the bed?

Akagi: I couldn't help it. It looked so warm.

Jacob: Cool, now would you mind getting out of the bed?

Akagi: But it's so warm under the covers.

Jacob: Get out.

Akagi: You're so mean. Don't you want to stay pressed up against me for a while longer?

Jacob: No.

Akagi didn't say anything after that, however, she started rubbing her fox ears against my face.

Jacob: Stop that Akagi, it's annoying.

Akagi: Aren't my ears soft?

Jacob: If you don't stop, I'm gonna cut them off.

Akagi: Now why would you want to do that?

Jacob: Because you're starting to annoy me.

Akagi: I'm just trying to have a bit of fun.

Jacob: Does it look like I care?

Akagi: That's not the right question to ask. You should be asking whether or not you like it.

Jacob: Well I don't like it.

Akagi then moved and now she was laying on top of me. Her face was right next to mine.

Jacob: Damnit Akagi. Get off of me right now.

Akagi: But why? I can tell you're enjoying this.

Jacob: No I'm not.

Akagi: Something's telling me otherwise.

Jacob: *stern voice* If you don't want to die, then get off of me.

Akagi: Oh my, you sound so serious. Calm down a little, I'm not going to hurt you.

Jacob: Get. Off.

Akagi: Okay fine.

Akagi got off of me and was laying down on my side again. This time, she had one hand on my chest and her other hand behind my neck. She was pressing up against me again. This time, unlike the other times, I felt her chest press up against my arm and I started to blush a little.