Prologue

I was standing outside behind Illustrious and Wales. We were in a big garden on a little wooden area with a table in the middle and vines and plants were growing on the sides of the wooden structure.

Illustrious and Wales was sitting at the table and Unicorn was playing off to our left.

Illustrious and Wales were mostly talking about Sakura Empire and their sudden want of war. Then they started talking about Enterprise and how she could be useful to them in the war against Sakura Empire.

I stood there in silence for a few moments before Illustrious and Wales turned to face me.

Illustrious: Now then Jacob, I think it's time you told us about yourself.

Wales: I think so too.

Jacob: Huh oh, it's a long story and if I'm honest I don't know half of what happened.

Illustrious: That's quite alright. Just tell us what you know.

Jacob: Okay then, but do you mind if I sit down? This could take a little while.

Illustrious: Why of course.

I walked around the table and sat down across from Illustrious and Wales.

Jacob: From the beginning right?

Wales: Yes please.

I drew in a long breath as I prepared myself for the memories of that day.

Jacob: It all started on that day. The day the world was attacked by the Sirens. The day my entire village was destroyed.

End of Prologue!

Announcer Jacob: Sorry that the prologue is really short and don't worry, not every part will be this short. The length of a part will be determined by what is in it. Well that's it for the prologue!