Part 13: Setting Up For the Ceremony!

Date: Eh.

Time: Honestly don't know, but late afternoon I guess.

Location: Azur Lane's main base.

Though it took me about 1 and a half days to get to Iron Blood, it only took me half a day to get back home from Iron Blood. I was sitting in my office working on some paperwork. I only had a little bit left and it took me about five minutes and then I was done. 

Finished with paperwork, I leaned back in my chair and threw my arms over my head and my hands slammed into the back of the backrest.

Jacob: *thoughts* It only took me half a day to get home so why'd it take so long to get to Iron Blood? Prinz wouldn't have gone slow on purpose would she? Wait, no she would. Damn her. She has like no control over herself.

I turned my chair to where I was looking out the window. The sun was setting and the sky was filled with a mix of pink and orange.

Jacob: *thoughts* Finally though, the four major camps are allied with each other. The only threat we face now is the Sirens. I'm tired of thinking for today, so I'm heading home.

I stood up from my chair and started walking to the door when I had realized something.

Jacob: *thoughts* Again, I forgot that I don't have a house...still. I really need to get one. I'll just sleep in my office till I get a house though.

I walked over to one of the couches and I laid down on it. Before long, I slowly fell asleep.

I woke to light shining in my eyes. I put my arm up to block the light from shining on me and that's when I noticed something, or someone I should say, standing next to the couch. It took me a little bit to figure it out, but I was able to see who it was.

Jacob: I-Illustrious?

Illustrious: Greetings, Commander. I hope you had a pleasant nights rest.

Jacob: Yeah a little. It would be nicer if I had a house though.

Illustrious: I take it you convinced Iron Blood to rejoin?

Jacob: Yeah I did. Now that that's out of the way all we have to worry about are the Sirens.

Illustrious: Did you have fun in Iron Blood?

Images of everything I went through both going and why I was in Iron Blood came into my head.