Part 21: Finally... At Long Last.

Jacob: A-Akagi! What are you doing?!

Akagi: No need to worry, my dear Commander. Akagi won't hurt you.

(Akagi)

Jacob: That's not internally why I'm worried here

Akagi: Then what are you worried about, Commander?

Jacob: You Akagi! I'm worried about you! I don't know what you're about to do.

Akagi: Nothing bad really. I just want to be alone with you, Commander.

She said that she just wanted to be alone, but at that time, her face was growing closer to mine. My next thought was that she was going to kiss me so I closed my eyes, but that was until I felt something trail up the side of my cheek. I opened my eyes again and looked to my right to find Akagi licking my cheek.

Jacob: Akagi... What are you...?

Akagi: Don't worry, my dear Commander.

Jacob: There are so many things for me to be worried about.

Akagi: Just don't think about it, Commander.

Without saying another word, Akagi moved to where she was right in my face. Then the next thing I knew, we were kissing. A few seconds later, I felt Akagi's breasts press against my chest. A few seconds after that, Akagi pulled away.

Jacob: Why can't I move?

Akagi: I gave you a pill while you were asleep that put all of your muscles at ease so you wouldn't be able to resist me.

Jacob: *Straight face* I should've known.

Akagi: No need to worry, Commander.

Jacob: *thoughts* Again, I'm still oh so very worried. Well, if that whatever she gave me relaxes my muscles to where I can't move, then I hope nothing is showing in my pants.

Akagi: Just let yourself go, Commander.

Jacob: *thoughts* That just sounds too sexy. And why is this always me?

Akagi: Don't you want me, Commander?

Jacob: *Starts blushing* I-I mean...

Akagi: It's okay, Commander. Akagi knows how you feel.

That's when Akagi leaned close to me again and she kissed me once more, her breasts pressing against my chest.

Jacob: *thoughts* This feels so amazing.

Akagi: *Giggles* Do you want to touch them, Commander? I don't mind.

Jacob: Akagi, even if I wanted to, can you remind me what it is that you gave me? I can't move...