Part 30: The Grey Ghost and the Head Maid! (Contains Lemon) (Christmas Special)

(WARNING!! This part is EXTREMELY LONG!! I kid you not, it took me about a week to right this entire part! I can tell you the exact word count of this part, which it is 30549 words! Also, I decided to change the outfit Illustrious buys for Jacob in "Part 5: Spending The Day With Illustrious!" I found a better outfit so I decided that I'm gonna change it from the Blue Exorcist outfit. If you're curious, go check it out. There is actually gonna be a picture of another outfit Illustrious gets Jacob a little farther down from the first pic, so.... It's roughly half-way through the part.)

(Another thing, I'm gonna be changing and adding pictures of what both swords look like, I'm talking about the sword Jacob caries at his waist and the one he got from the Mental Cube. I'm so sorry for these changes so late in the story and I'm actually gonna explain why that is at the end of the next part. Just in case you want to check them out, the pic of the sword Jacob has at his waist is in "Part 1: The Azur Lane!", the picture is kinda at the beginning and the pic of the sword he gets from the Mental Cube is in "Part 6: The First Attack!", that picture is kinda towards the end of the part...)

(Once again everyone, this part will contain a lemon scene...but it is also a Christmas Special. I originally wanted to make it both a Christmas and New Years Special, but in the middle of writing this part, some shit went down. Me (The Writer) vs. Wattpad... I will let you all know when the lemon scene will start for those who don't/can't/or won't read lemon or smut.)

I slowly started to open my eyes and a few seconds later, I noticed that everything was pitch black.

Jacob: Where...am I?

???: You forgot about me already?

Jacob: Huh?

I turned towards the voice, only to find the First Host standing a few feet away.

Jacob: Oh. I forgot that you were in the cube I'm hosting...

First Host: Wow.

Jacob: Look, we haven't talked in a while, so...

First Host: Right, so we should catch up.

Jacob: But I'm tired...

First Host: So, how'd it feel to have sex with ships?

Jacob: The fuck is wrong with you? They're not just ships.

First Host: *Eye brow twitches* Even still.

Jacob: Why do you sound mad?

First Host: No...reason....

Jacob: What, you jealous?

First Host: Not even. My heart belongs only to one person.

Jacob: Whatever.

First Host: I wanted to talk to you about Friedrich der Grosse.

Jacob: German Mother?

First Host: "Mother?" I assume we won't talk about how you had sex with her?

Jacob: Nope...

First Host: Whatever. I just wanted to let you know what she's been doing in Iron Blood and why she's been going there recently.

Jacob: What, she's up to something bad?