Part 17: The Secret's Out.

I awoke as light shined into the room. Firstly, I checked to see if Illustrious was still here, which she was. That's when I remembered that Ace and Blizzard was in between us. Ace was laying with his nose against me while Blizzard had his nose against Illustrious's chest.

Jacob: *Whispers* That's my spot buddy.

That's when I heard a giggle. I looked at Illustrious and saw her looking at me.

Illustrious: Your spot?

Jacob: *Nods head and moves closer to Illustrious as he buries face in her breasts*

Illustrious: Seriously, Commander, you're like a little kid.

Jacob: *Makes baby cry noises*

Illustrious: You really are like a little kid, Commander.

Jacob: *Chuckles* Only when I'm with you.

After that, me and Illustrious got out of bed and I got ready for the day. Then we left the house. I had Ace on his leash while Illustrious had Blizzard on his leash. We were heading to my office with my doggos.

(Time Skip)

Location: Jacob's Office.

We were in my office now.I set up the pads for Ace and Blizzard. Illustrious said that she had to go somewhere to do something, so she left and now it was just me, Ace, and Blizzard. I was wanting to call everyone so that I could make another fleet, but I waited a few hours so that Illustrious could finish what she wanted to do.

(A few hours later)

I had called everyone to the lecture hall for a meeting where I would form a second fleet.

Jacob: Before we start, I want to thank everyone for their hard work. I also want to thank the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood camps for attending the ceremony. Alright, it's time to get down to business. On stage with me is the first fleet a made. Today, I will form a second fleet as well as make changes to the first fleet. Before we form the second fleet, let's change up the first fleet a bit.

I turned and looked at the fleet that was next to me.

Jacob: I just want to say that three of you will be removed from the fleet. I want you to know that I don't mean anything by it and I hope you take no office. Cleveland, Montpelier, and Warspite, I'm sorry but the three of you are being removed from the first fleet. Again, I don't mean anything by it. However, I do want to let you three know that you've worked very hard and I'm proud to have you three as allies. You're very strong.

Cleveland, Montpelier, and Warspite: Thank you, Commander!

Jacob: Now, filling in for Cleveland and Montpelier. Prinz Eugen, I would like you front middle please. Also when I call your name, please come up onto the stage.

Prinz stood up and walked onto the stage as she took her position.

Jacob: *thoughts* She didn't joke? Wtf?

Jacob: Belfast, I don't see how this makes a difference, but for some reason it does, I need you to move on the other side of Prinz Eugen.