Part 2: Sakura Empire

I was on my way to Sakura Empire. It's been roughly an hour since Hornet and her team was saved. I was just sitting on the edge of the carrier ship looking out at the ocean when I felt something sharp press against my back.

Jacob: What's up Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: How do you know it's me?

Jacob: Because you are the only person here I know that has something sharp.

Zuikaku: Why are you coming with us? We are enemies.

Jacob: Come'on Zuikaku, we aren't enemies. I was only helping Azur Lane because they are letting me live there. If it wasn't for that then I probably wouldn't have helped, mainly because I wouldn't have known about it.

Zuikaku: That doesn't change the fact that you helped them.

Jacob: *sigh* Would you give it a rest, I'm not even trying to start anything.

Zuikaku: How do I know that you aren't lying?

Jacob: Let me explain something Zuikaku. There are two types of people who like sword fighting. First, there's the people who, when in battle, thinks that everything their opponent says is just to throw them off. That's you. Then there's the people who, when in battle, say things and actually mean it, but their opponent thinks they are lying when they aren't. That's me.

Zuikaku: Can you blame me, we are enemies who just fought each other and now you are coming with us.

Jacob: Say 'we are enemies' one more time and I'm throwing you off of here.

Zuikaku: Is that a threat?

Jacob: No it's a statement.

Zuikaku: You better watch it, you're with us and if you haven't forgotten, we are in the middle of the ocean, you can't go anywhere.

Jacob: I think you forgot that I can stay on top the water just like you. *Says under breath* Don't know how.

Zuikaku: Whatever, just know that if you try anything, I'll cut you down on the spot.

Jacob: Whatever works for you.

???: Zuikaku, leave the boy alone. If he said he won't start anything then he won't start anything.

Jacob: *thoughts* That sounded like a German accent.

???: Stand up boy.

I stood up and turned around to see a girl with white hair standing behind Zuikaku. She had red in a little bit of her hair.

???: My name is...

Jacob: Prinz Eugen I know. You're from Ironblood right?

(Prinz Eugen)