Chapter 11: Love Always Comes As A Surprise

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted – Trapeze Americano

"The set up to the fireworks?" Glynda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"You're going to constantly remain ambiguous with these dimensions aren't you?" Winter asked in annoyance.

"Ambiguo-wha?" Cosmo asked in confusion at such a weird word.

"Mysterious." Weiss said as she dumbed it down for him.

"Ohh...yup!" Cosmo exclaimed once more.

"Well I haven't been disappointed so far, so let's see what you got." Roman said.

"Backstory!" Cosmo exclaimed as he transformed into an old man that was sitting on a rocking chair with a large book in hand.

"Okay what?" Sun asked.

Cosmo opened the book and started reading "A long, long, long, long, long..."

"Get on with it!" Cinder shouted.

Cosmo transformed back to normal with a huff "Fine! Can't let a guy create some ambiance, can ya?"

"That's what I tell her all the time." Roman said as someone finally understood his struggles.

"This dimension is gonna be showing a lot of you guys as faunus." Cosmo stated.

"Really?" Ruby asked in surprise as a lot were shocked as well.

"Yeah. Faunus in this dimension are treated as animals." Cosmo continued.

"As they should." Jacques said in agreement but then a box suddenly appeared on his lap and a red boxing glove popped out and gave him an uppercut.

"That's horrible." Kali said sadly.

"Not really, this dimension is pretty fun!" Cosmo stated.

"Us getting treated like animals is fun for you?" Adam asked with a growl.

"With the amount of wacky stuff that happens here? You guys won't even notice the humans." Cosmo said as he teleported to his seat "Oh by the way, most of you are zoo faunus that escaped and after a lot of adventures, joined the circus."

"What?" Jaune asked.

"Begin!" Cosmo exclaimed as the viewing started.

A large forest was shown with snowy mountains in the background and a clearing with multiple contraptions occupying the clearing.

"Wow." Miltia said as she admired the scenery.

"Nature is beautiful." Ghira said as he smiled.

Faunus were shown jumping on trampolines and some even dancing as Pyrrha with zebra ears and red stripes on her arms and legs was shown walking towards something with an unsure look on her face.

"Woah Pyrrha, you look...different." Nora said with a smile "A good different."

"She's a zebra faunus." Blake noted.

"Zebra?" Jaune asked in surprise.

"Well I never really saw myself akin to a zebra but the stripes are a nice change." Pyrrha said as she liked her other self's look.

"More boomstick Clover, I really want to fly." Nora said off screen.

"Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?" Pyrrha asked as Nora, with a black nose and brown freckles, was shown on top of a cannon filled with dynamite as she put on a helmet.