Chapter 8: The Jacques Test

Mr. Bean: The Exam

"You guys ready?" Cosmo asked.

"Are you sure this one is gonna be normal?" Weiss asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Cosmo replied.

"Really?" Blake asked.

"Well as normal as he wants to be." Cosmo replied.

"And how normal is that?" Glynda asked.

"Okay he's a little weird." Cosmo admitted.

"I knew it!" Weiss exclaimed.

"But not supernatural or magic or unbelievable weird, just funny weird." Cosmo explained.

"I like funny weird people." Ruby said with a giggle "Jaune is a great friend."

Yang laughed along with Saphron as Jaune smiled but then he realized what she meant "Hey!"

"Well I hope you're gonna put your money where your mouth is." Roman said.

Cosmo grinned as his wand glowed and his mouth opened up like a cash register. He took out a one-dollar bill with his face on it as his mouth turned to normal.

"Believe me, it's gonna be funny." The Cosmo on the dollar said and poofed away.

"Let's begin!" Cosmo exclaimed as he poofed back to his seat and started the dimension.

"I'm never gonna get used to that." Roman said as he blinked at what Cosmo just did.

"You may open the envelopes containing your papers, the exam starts..." Ozpin said as he was shown sitting behind a large desk and students were staring at him with papers in hand as they waited on his call and the most recognizable students would be Mr. Jacques and Taiyang.

"Ugh I hate exams." Yang said with a groan "I always fail."

"Do you even study?" Weiss asked.

"What's a study?" Yang asked as Blake face palmed along with several teachers.

"At least I get a D." Ruby said proudly as Weiss face palmed.

"Father?" Winter asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why am I taking a test? Especially with this man?" Jacques asked with a sneer.

"In this dimension, you're just a weird man that lives his life without a care in the world. Why are you taking a test? I have no idea!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"Wow a Schnee that isn't rich, those are rare." Adam said with an eye roll.

"Ugh I hate exams." Taiyang said with a groan "I always fail."

"Anybody else getting a sense of déjà vu?" Qrow asked as he sipped on his beer.

"Now." Ozpin stated and everyone took out their exam sheets and started their exams.

Jacques was smiling as he read through the paper but slowly started frowning and looking shocked as he realized that he had no idea what he was doing, he was so shocked that he was shaking his head rapidly.

"First step, denial." Mercury said with a sigh.

"How would you know?" Emerald asked.

"That's how I felt when you destroyed her!" Mercury exclaimed.

"Are you still on about that!? Let it go Mercury! It was just a puppet!" Emerald said with an eye roll.

"A creepy one." Cinder said with an uncomfortable shiver.