Chapter 9: My Girl

My Girl – SNL

"A guy telling us about his girl problems?" Emerald asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Lame." Mercury commented boredly.

"Give it a chance," Jaune suggested "The last one's sound like something normal but they were awesome to watch and I bet this one is too."

"He's not wrong." Cinder said with a shrug.

"Fine, show us some relationship drama." Roman said with a sigh.

"I never said this would be dramatic." Cosmo said with a grin "Its actually gonna be pretty funny."

"Mr. Jacques funny?" Jacques asked with a smirk.

Cosmo shrugged "Depends on you."

"Well the last one was hilarious so I don't doubt that this one will be funny too." Nora said with a grin.

Cosmo grinned "Then let's do this thing

He poofed back to his seat and started the dimension.

The dimension started by showing a video being played on a phone as a man in the video dressed as a fox sang.

"What does the fox say?" The man asked and started making 'Yip' noises as people danced in the background.

"What does the fox say?" Adam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip!" Cosmo exclaimed as he did the dance while everyone looked at him in confusion as he stopped and laughed "Sorry, it was a popular song and dance for its time."

"In which dimension exactly?" Ironwood asked.

"Multiple!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"Pretty weird." Yang said.

"Your dimension has gone through some weird phases, don't lie." Cosmo argued.

Yang was about to respond but she blinked as she realised he was right as Ozpin sighed in memory of the few disturbing eras he had to go through.

The person holding the phone was revealed to be Qrow with Winter watching with him, Qrow laughed in amusement at the video while Winter rolled her eyes.

"No...please don't tell me..." Winter begged with wide eyes.

Qrow started smirking as he looked over at Winter "Well, well, well, look who is dating the drunk."

"This is fake! This has to be fake!" Winter exclaimed.

"Winter, even you know that all of this is real." Ironwood said in amusement.

"A different version of you actually likes uncle Qrow, just like how a different version of me had a crush on..." Yang shivered as she thought about it "Cardin."

Cardin smiled as he mentally fist bumped himself as he remembered that but frowned when he realised that he died in that dimension.

Winter frantically looked around and then glared at Qrow who made kissy faces at her and she screamed so loud that the theatre briefly shook.

"Woah." Vernal commented.

"Girl's got a banshee scream." Raven said as she uncovered her ears.

"That's crazy, right?" Qrow asked in amusement.

"Come on, I'm sick of this video." Winter said and then suddenly Qrow's phone rang as a message showed from his notifications.

Winter grabbed the phone which surprised Qrow as he was about to ask but she cut him off "What are you-"