Chapter 25: Nothing Happened

One Piece – Zoro Takes Luffy's Pain

"The what's the bloody point of showing us if nothing happened?" Watts asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You should know better by now than to take everything at face value." Dan replied as he floated to the back.

"Then what actually happens?" Yang asked.

"Cosmo has shown you a dimension where Ruby is a rubbery pirate right?" Dan asked.

"Yup!" Ruby exclaimed with a grin "I kicked butt."

"Yes." Adam said with a low growl.

"Well this is the same dimension but a little later on." Dan replied.

"So we saved Blake?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, you and your crew saved Blake and brought her back to the crew." Dan replied.

"Awesome!" Ruby exclaimed as Blake smiled.

"Thanks again." Blake said as Ruby nodded with a grin.

"Alright let's begin." Dan stated, floating to the front and starting the dimension.

The dimension began by showing Yatsuhashi as he sighed.

"If I harm Red Hood now, I will only bring shame upon myself." Yatsuhashi stated.

A bleeding and battered Ren stared at him "I am in your debt."

"Ren!? What happened to you!?" Nora exclaimed worriedly.

Ren narrowed his eyes at the screen "Some kind of battle."

"Red Hood? Does he mean Ruby?" Taiyang asked.

"Why would Yatsu want to harm Ruby?" Coco asked.

Yatsuhashi was wondering the same thing as Ruby guessed "Maybe he's a bad guy in this one."

Yatsuhashi turned to an unconscious Ruby and as he was about to touch her, he spoke "Trust me not to bring her harm. I am a man of my word."

"Well that's good at least." Summer said in relief.

"This is the same girl that beat me?" Adam asked as he looked at her unconscious body.

"She looks roughed up as well, was there a fight beforehand?" Raven asked.

"In exchange, I will..." Yatsuhashi said as he picked Ruby up and looked at Ren with a menacing look "...Show you hell."

Jaune gulped "What does he mean by that?"

Nora held onto Ren's arm in worry as she stared ahead "I hope you'll be okay."

"Me too..." Ren muttered.

"Yatsu...you can be one scary guy." Coco said with wide eyes.

Yatsuhashi nodded "I'm even intimidating myself."

Yatsuhashi thrust his palm onto Ruby's stomach and a transparent red ball of immense size was repelled out of her and floated in place as Yatsuhashi put Ruby down.

"What the hell is that?" Qrow asked.

"What kind of weird powers do you have?" Cardin asked.

"What I just repelled from her body was pain...and fatigue." Yatsuhashi stated as he looked back at Ren "This is all of the damage that she accumulated in her battle with Watts. If you want to take her place, take all of her pain and suffering yourself."

Ren stared at the ball unwavering as Yatsuhashi continued "It will be impossible for you to survive when you are already on the brink of death. You will die."