Chapter 31: Bird Hunt

SAD-ist – Dream SMP Animation: Hog Hunt

"Let me get this straight," Cosmo said as he floated in front of them "Dan Phantom took my spot and used my remote to show you dimensions too?"

They all nodded as Cosmo continued.

"That made Ruby change and now Qrow and Winter are dating?" Cosmo asked.

"Hell no!" Qrow shouted.

"Not on your life!" Winter shouted.

"I wouldn't say change, more like...develop." Ruby said twirling her strand of white hair.

"You guys really expect me to believe that?" Cosmo asked.

"Yes." Cinder said.

"Like Ren said, nothing happened." Jaune said with a cheeky smile.

"Hmm...ok!" Cosmo exclaimed with a grin.

"Wait, that's it?" Yang asked.

"Yeah, Dan just did my job so I should thank him next time." Cosmo said.

"You're not mad or anything?" Coco asked.

"Why would I be mad? He showed you epic stuff that I might've shown you also." Cosmo said with a shrug.

"You are one weird dude." Cardin said but then Velvet elbowed his side "Ow! What was that for!?"

"Be nice." Velvet whispered.

Cardin groaned "Cosmo, you're one strange dude."

Velvet face palmed as Cosmo laughed "Thanks!"

"Well you aren't wrong about what we saw being epic, can you top any of it?" Qrow challenged with a smirk.

"You want epic huh?" Cosmo asked and most nodded enthusiastically "Well, you're in luck because I have just the dimension."

"Let's see what you got." Harriet said.

Cosmo laughed giddily as he poofed to his seat and his wand glowed, starting the dimension.

The dimension began by showing Blake in ethereal form then a town was shown as an anvil was being raised by a rope.

"Was that me?" Blake asked in surprise.

"Does that mean you're a ghost?" Weiss asked.

Ruby gasped "Oh no! Blake's dead!"

"I hope not." Yang muttered.

"I'll only believe it when they say it." Sun said and Ilia nodded in agreement.

"What!?" Ghira exclaimed.

"Calm yourself honey, maybe we just need some context on what's happening first." Kali said, rubbing his back soothingly.

Ghira sighed "I suppose."

"On a side note, what's with the anvil?" Nora asked.

"We'll just have to see." Ren said.

Weiss was shown with her back turned and she looked down at the axe in her hand, revealing her reflection with one side of her face normal and the other side scarred.

"The scar is even bigger with this dimension." Weiss said, touching her scar.

"I think it make you look even cooler than before." Ruby said.

Weiss blushed "Thank you, Ruby."

"I still don't like that you had to fight that thing of yours." Willow said.