Chapter 33: Swords Dance

Steven Universe – Do It for Her Song

"Okay, you actually might've lost me on this one." Ruby said.

"Me too, we've seen a lot that included Ruby so how does any of what you said narrow it down?" Weiss asked.

"C'mon guys you've seen it," Cosmo said but they had no idea what he meant and he face palmed "Stronger than you."

"Ohh!" Nora let out.

"It's been so long since we've seen that one." Jaune said.

"Are we gonna see another song? Because Stronger than you was so good." Ruby gushed.

Cosmo nodded enthusiastically "Yup!"

"First dancing, now singing? What is this a musical?" Cinder asked.

"Maybe I should show you guys a musical..." Cosmo wondered.

"Stop giving him ideas!" Roman whispered angrily.

"Just go along with it." Mercury told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Eh, ignore them Cosmo. I want to see what else we can see from this dimension." Yang said.

"You just want to see Bumbleby again." Emerald said with an eye roll.

Yang blushed "Maybe."

"Sorry but this time no Bumbleby, but I'm sure it will be interesting for a few of you." Cosmo said which garnered a lot of their attention "Check it out!"

With a poof, Cosmo sat in his seat and started the dimension.

"Alright, everything begins with your stance." Winter stated as she walked over to Oscar and helped him hold his sword up against a hologram version of herself "Remember, you do it for her and you would do it again,"

"So they can all sing, wow." Taiyang said.

"Huh." Qrow said.

Winter narrowed her eyes at him "What is it, drunk?"

"You have a beautiful voice." Qrow simply stated.

Winter widened her eyes and blushed "O-oh...w-well...thank you, I-I try..."

"No problem." Qrow replied, smirking at the effect he had on her.

"You do it for her that is to say you do it for her." Winter sang as Ruby idly sat and watched from afar, watching innocently. Oscar was shown adjusting his stance as Winter instructed then he was shown drinking an energy drink from Ruby as he got to her house and goes with her to the training room "Keep your stance wide, keep your body lowered, as you're moving forward balance is the key."

Weiss gasped "That was how you taught me."

"If it isn't broken, why fix it?" Winter asked with a shrug.

"Oscar and Ruby seem like very good friends in this dimension." Summer said jovially.

"They are, since Ruby is half alien, it's hard for her to fit in but Oscar didn't care about that and they've been friends ever since." Cosmo explained.

"Wow, thanks Oscar." Ruby said with a smile.

Oscar blushed and rubbed the back of his head "N-no problem."

"Right foot, left foot, now go even faster and as you're moving backwards keep your eyes on me." Winter sang as she taught him.

"Take your eyes off the enemy and you might just die so good advice Ice Queen." Qrow complimented.

"Of course, expect the best from the best." Winter said in a posh manner.