Chapter 2: Qrow and Ruby

Rick and Morty Season 1, Episode 1

After Cosmo disappeared, tensions were still high in the Cosmic Theater. Most didn't trust each other in the slightest but after some wise words from Ozpin and Salem, they decided not to fight each other out of respect and fear for the godlike being that brought them to where they are. Though these weren't the only words spoken that night.

Ruby, Yang, Taiyang, Qrow, Zwei and Summer all had a big family reunion that involved lots of love and tears. Ruby and Yang regaled Yang on their tales on how they got to Beacon Academy and how their lives as huntresses in training are like, Taiyang felt a bit awkward about the situation and after a short talk they decided to take things slow while Qrow acted as if she was never dead and acted how he would usually act around Yang when they joust to be a team.

Raven watched them in envy and sadness but she put up a tough front and decided that it was best not to interact with Yang in any way, she went up to the elevator and to her, Vernal, Sienna and Adam's room with Vernal following. Adam had a brief exchange with Blake and both decided that talking to each other would only cause more harm than good. Sienna talked with Ghira and Kali for a while and even though the Belladonna's tried to convince her that her methods were causing more harm than good, Sienna stood strong and wouldn't let their talk deter her in any way.

Jaune, Saphron and Terra were glad to see each other once again and they also talked about a few things. This led to Jaune introducing his team to them and Saphron wrongfully assuming Nora was his girlfriend while Terra assumed Pyrrha was his girlfriend, the entire exchange was funny to say the least and even though Jaune managed to convince his sisters that he wasn't dating anyone, they both made a bet that they would either get Pyrrha or Nora to be his girlfriend.

Weiss, Winter, Whitley and Jacques had a very awkward exchange. Jacques tried to control his family once again but this time Weiss and Winter both stood against him and this led to a divide within the family with Weiss and Winter standing together against their father while Whitley stayed by his father's side but internally he was struggling on making the right choice.

Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda, Dr. Oobleck and Professor Port both had a discussion on what to do about the situation and it eventually led to them being patient and waiting on what would unfold but being ready for anything that might happen. The same could be said for Salem and her council, they would bide their time and wait for what would unfold.

Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Neo, Roman, Junior, Militia and Melanie were left to their own devices. Cinder was busy coming up with her next move, Emerald tried managed to steal Whitley, Jacques and Cardin's wallets with ease, Mercury and Roman both competed on who had the most swagger, Neo just chose to annoy Yang and it was working out well since the angry blonde chased her throughout the lobby, Junior decided to read a magazine that was on the empty secretary's desk, Militia and Melanie just sat down and talked with each other.

Team CVFY and team SSSN talked with each other on different topics with multiple failed attempts of flirtation from Sun and Neptune. Since everyone seemed to recognize one another, Oscar and Amber were left as the only unknowns. This led to Oscar and Amber forming a small friendship.

Though after so long, everyone decided to go to bed and to their different rooms, with their room orders being:

- Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang

- Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren

- Coco, Velvet, Fox, Yatsuhashi

- Cardin, Junior, Militia, Melanie

- Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Roman

- Neo, Oscar, Amber, Summer

- Ozpin, Glynda, Oobleck, Port