Chapter 5: Wanna See a Card Trick?

Now You See Me 2: Card Trick Scene

"I'm stronger than you!" Yang, Ruby, Nora and Cosmo sang.

Weiss' eye twitched as she growled at the ever growing annoyance of their singing, she started tapping her foot as the singing got louder and louder.

"WILL YOU DOLTS PLEASE SHUT UP!?" Weiss shouted as she snapped.

The three stopped as some of the others in the theater inched away from her out of fear of being yelled at.

"Geez Weiss, maybe you should just 'chill' out." Yang said with a smirk as everyone around her groaned.

"I don't get it." Cosmo said in confusion.

Ruby whispered into his ear and a second later he burst out laughing until tears flowed from his eyes.

"I still don't get it." Cosmo said with a happy grin and a shrug.

"Anyway!" Raven interrupted in annoyance "You said that you were gonna show us the greatest card trick ever?"

"Like magic?" Whitley asked with stars in his eyes.

"Kinda." Cosmo replied.

"Ooh this is gonna be so cool!" Saphron exclaimed as Adrien let out a cheer of excitement after seeing his mother.

"You like magic tricks?" Pyrrha asked.

"Like them? No, she loves them." Terra said as she nudged Saphron's elbow who blushed in response "She actually asked me out with a card trick."

"And that worked?" Qrow asked.

"Got me a wife and kid didn't I?" Saphron said with a smirk.

"Nice." Qrow said as he and Saphron fist-bumped in respect.

"This card trick better be something." Emerald said.

"It is! These guys aren't just magicians but their expert thieves." Cosmo said.

"Thieves?" Roman asked as his interest was piqued.

"Seriously? We're going to be watching a group of criminals?" Ironwood asked.

"Interesting." Cinder commented.

"I wonder who's gonna be in this universe." Ozpin commented with an interested hum.

"Probably Roman." Ruby answered.

"You know it Red!" Roman exclaimed proudly.

'He is the best at what he does.' Neo wrote.

"Well why don't you guys see for yourself!" Cosmo exclaimed as he started the universe and poofed to his seat.

The universe began by showing Nora, Mercury, Jaune and Roman in a secure room with Atlesian guards all around them. Nora took off her coat and handed it to Watts before strutting through the security gate as the Roman, Jaune and Mercury stood behind it.

"Well this is a weird combination." Ren said as he watched the group.

"I know right." Yang said as she was confused on how they could get together.

"I'm a criminal!?" Nora exclaimed in shock "Nooo!"

"Welcome to the dark side! Here we have no rules!" Roman said with a smirk.

"No rules? Ren..." Nora said as she looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"No Nora." Ren said with a deadpan.

"Ah..." Nora said with a sad put but then she grinned happily as Ren handed her his bucket of popcorn.

"I'm a criminal too?" Jaune asked in surprise.