Chapter 16: Substitute Teacher

Key & Peele – Substitute Teacher

"Substitute teacher huh? I'm sure something crazy or stupid will be the reason why we're watching this dimension." Glynda said with a sigh.

"Y'know now that I think about it, we've never had a substitute teacher in Beacon." Ruby said with a hum "Only at Signal and it was rare for that to happen there too."

"Yeah, you're right." Nora said as she thought about it as well.

"That's because we faculty of Beacon are the best around and would sacrifice an arm and a leg just to teach our students!" Oobleck announced.

"Sure, say that in front of the cripple." Mercury said as he was unamused by Oobleck's little speech.

"Well you're not wrong Glynds! Something stupid will happen, stupidly funny!" Cosmo exclaimed as he poofed to his seat and started the dimension.

The dimension started with team RWBY, JNPR and CRDL in class as their substitute teacher started to speak and the class quieted down.

"Alright listen up," Winter commanded as she entered the class "I'm your substitute teacher, Ms. Schnee."

"Ice Queen!?" Qrow exclaimed in surprise as he started cracking up at the situation.

"Winter!?" The Schnees, except Winter, exclaimed in surprise.

"Weiss' sister is gonna be our sub?" Ruby asked.

"This is gonna suck!!" Yang complained with a groan.

"I have better things to do than teach these kids!" Winter stated in an irritated manner.

"Well I'd like to see how this goes anyway." Ozpin said as he chuckled.

"I taught school for 20 years at Atlas so don't even think about messing with me." Winter stated, getting her point across "Understand?"

"20 years!? Those poor kids!" Qrow exclaimed as Winter glared at him.

"Never thought I'd see Winter as a teacher but here we are." Willow said as she smiled.

"Okay, let's take roll here." Winter said as she picked up the clipboard with the class list "Nara."

"Nara?" Yang asked.

"Who's Nara?" Nora asked.

"Is she new or something?" Cardin asked.

The class looked around in confusion then at Nora as Winter asked again "Where's Nara at?"

"Is she trying to say Nora?" Weiss asked in shock.

"Wait you can't pronounce Nora?" Taiyang asked as looked to Winter with a laugh.

"Of course I can, maybe I read it wrong." Winter defended.

"Twice?" Qrow asked as Winter told him to shut up.

Adam smirked "Don't tell me the Schnees are illiterate?"

"How could she butcher my name so casually!?" Nora exclaimed in shock.

"No Nara here?" Winter asked as she looked around.

"It's Nora!" Nora shouted "It's not that hard lady!"

"Heh, that's what she said." Mercury said as he and Junior did a low five.

Nora raised her hand as she was a little unsure as Winter looked at her.

"Yes?" Winter asked.