Chapter 20: You And What Army?

Naruto Shippuden – Madara vs Shinobi Alliance Scene

"And then he was like bam! And whoosh! And heat vision!" Ruby exclaimed animatedly.

"Ruby I watched it with you, why I are you retelling it?" Weiss asked.

"Because Superman is so cool!" Ruby exclaimed as she gushed at the fight.

"Was. Superman was so cool, now he's dead. Move on." Raven said with a smile earning her a punch on the shoulder from Summer.

Ruby frowned as she folded her arms "Meanie."

"Definitely the best superhero." Jaune said with a smile.

"Ego much?" Cardin asked.

Jaune shook his head "Not because he looks like me but because the entire reason he was fighting was because he was protecting people."

"Don't worry everyone, there will be more heroes with their times to shine shown also!" Cosmo exclaimed with a grin.

"YES!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly, though she was hoping that these heroes weren't killers.

Blake blushed "I would like to see that bat hero again..."

"But this time we see a villain!" Cosmo exclaimed.

This piqued multiple people's interests as they smirked at the idea.

"Villain?" Cinder asked with smirk.

"And what does this villain do exactly?" Roman asked.

"Is it me? Please tell me it's me!" Tyrian begged excitedly.

"Well I mentioned and army and well...it's basically an all-out fight against one person." Cosmo stated.

"Sounds powerful." Qrow said.

"Superman powerful?" Ruby asked with a smirk.

Cosmo shrugged as he poofed to his seat and started the dimension "Who knows, she's considered a god in this dimension and all these guys are trained ninjas."

Blake blinked "Wait...NINJAS!?"

"Explain now!" Adam demanded.

Cosmo groaned as he paused and spoke "This dimension is a dimension were almost everybody is a ninja and blah, blah demon fox baby's blah, blah ninja Jesus blah, blah. Can we start now?"

"Fine." Adam growled as he rolled his eyes.

"You and your half-assed explanations." Miltia said.

"Sorry but this fight is super awesome and I really wanna show you guys!" Cosmo stated with an excited smile.

Blake was now very excited to see the contents of this dimension and blushed when she thought about her book correlating with this dimension.

The dimension started by showing Salem in her usual all black but she was in pants rather than a dress and she wore white armor sparingly on her body as she stood quite a distance away from a varying army of multiple people staring or glaring at her with fear in their eyes.

"It seems as if it's my turn." Salem said with a smirk.

Ozpin frowned "I don't think I'm going to like this one."

"You and me both." Glynda said as she folded her arms.

"That's a big army." Ironwood said.

"Why would so many warriors be this fearful of one person?" Clover asked.

"Look at them! They're terrified!" Tyrian laughed.

For some odd reason, everyone felt some kind of danger when the Salem on screen was shown. It wasn't overbearing but subtle enough to send shivers up everyone's spine.