Intermission 1: Dimensional Residue

Everyone watched on with curious and confused expressions as Cosmo signed for a package that was presented by an old-looking gnome. He finished signing and the gnome pushed the crate towards Cosmo.

"Awesome! Thanks, buddy!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"Shmebulock." Shmebulock replied as he walked away and surfed out of the dimension on a rainbow wave.

"You're friends with a gnome?" Cinder asked.

"I'm friends with all kinds of things," Cosmo stated with a grin.

"That's kind of unsettling, not gonna lie." Neptune said.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, Yang," Cosmo said, and the blonde brute perked up.

"Yeah?" Yang asked.

Cosmo poofed her Weapons onto her hands and pointed at the crate "Smash."

Yang grinned, loading them up "Yang, smash!!!"

She launched towards the crate and started ripping it apart in a flurry of exploding fists, only stopping once there was nothing left but burned wood and smoke.

"I would not want to be at the end of one of those." Sun said with wide eyes.

"Believe me," Mercury said with a traumatized look "You don't."

Yang sighed in ecstasy as the gloves were poofed away and she walked back to the group, earning a pat to the head from her father.

Cosmo picked up a small capsule that was left in the crate's rubble and she smiled, seeing a green liquid inside the capsule. He poofed Qrow's flask into his hands and poured the green liquid into the flask.

"Hey! What the hell, man!?" Qrow shouted as Cosmo shook the flask, mixing it with the alcohol, and tossed it back to Qrow.

"Give it a try, bud!" Cosmo exclaimed.

"If you think for one second, he is going to try some mysterious liquid then you are-" Winter scolded but Cosmo cut her off.

"Absolutely correct." Cosmo said and she looked on in shock as Qrow downed whatever was in the flask, but then he felt a strange sensation in his stomach and doubled over with a groan.

"Qrow!!!" Glynda, Summer, and Taiyang worriedly exclaimed.

"You absolute drunken dolt!!!" Winter shouted.

"W...W...W..." Qrow muttered.

"Easy bud, what's going on?" Taiyang asked.

"W...W..." Qrow continued to mutter.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Ruby asked worriedly and Cosmo just shrugged with a smile on his face.

"W..." Qrow muttered once again.

"Spit it out already!" Raven shouted.

"WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!!! Ha! Ha! How's it hanging intellectually inferior bitches?" Qrow exclaimed, standing straight with some drool going down the side of his mouth.

"HUH!?" Everyone exclaimed.

"Say wha...???" Nora asked.

"Oh, Ruby! Thank Qrow! Let's go on an adventure, Ruby! Your butt's still ready for some more seeds, right?" Qrow asked, running over to her, and shaking her by the shoulders.

Ruby blushed profusely "W-What are you talking about, uncle Qrow!?"

"Hmm...I've seen this scene before..." Cardin muttered, watching the interaction.

"What did you do to him, Cosmo!?" Weiss exclaimed.

"I just called in my friend, takes a process to bring in someone this smart." Cosmo said with a shrug.