Chapter 4: Stronger Than You

Steven Universe: Stronger Than You song

"For the last time! I do not have romantic feelings for General Ironwood!" Ozpin yelled as the two Branwens sat at his side with smirks on their faces.

"You sure?" Qrow asked.

"He is a handsome man." Raven said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Ozpin groaned as he face-palmed, they have been at this for five minutes.

"So what's up next little buddy?" Yang asked

"Well this one will show much you and Blake are in love~" Cosmo said with a smirk.

This surprised everyone as they looked at him in shock.

"Wait? What!?" Yang shouted with a blush on her face.

"What are you talking about Cosmo?" Blake asked.

"What!" Adam exclaimed angrily.

"Ooh juicy, please tell us more." Penny said.

"Well Summer was an alien or as they are called in this universe, a gem. She came to Remnant and fell in love with Taiyang, they had Ruby but to do that Summer had to sacrifice her own body for Ruby to be born." Cosmo explained.

"So I'm still a single father in this one?" Taiyang asked.

"Yup!" Cosmo replied.

"I can't believe I am an alien!" Summer said "Are there more of my race?"

"A lot more, there was actually a war and later on in the future, the remains of Summer's forces defend Remnant and help raise Ruby." Cosmo said.

"Other me was raised by alien? So cool!" Ruby exclaimed.

"So Elm Ederne and Emerald were sent to Remnant to capture Ruby which they think is Summer." Cosmo explained.

"Elm Ederne? As in a member of the Ace Ops Elm?" Ironwood asked.

"Yup!" Cosmo replied.

"What are the Ace Ops?" Weiss asked.

"Classified." Penny, Ironwood and Winter replied which caused Weiss to frown.

"Why would they think Ruby is Summer? I mean sure they look alike but they're not the same." Qrow said.

"Well the gems can shapeshift and they think Summer just stuck to this form." Cosmo replied.

"Fascinating!" Oobleck said as Watts noted everything down.

"The gems sound cool." Yang said

"They are!" Cosmo exclaimed "So the Crystal Gems, which is what Summer's remaining forces call themselves by the way, got captured and they were going back to the gems' home planet until Ruby caused a breakout and now we're about to see Yang and Blake fight Elm while Ruby and the rest try to go back to Remnant."

"Wow that is a lot of info." Jaune said.

"How does this show how much me and Yang are in love?" Blake asked with a blush.

"Well you'll see~" Cosmo said.

Adam glared at Cosmo and growled as he clenched his fists.

"Play it!" Nora exclaimed.

"I'd like to see their skills so please do." Ironwood said.

"I can't believe I'm an alien!" Ruby said.

"I know!" Summer said excitedly.

"Technically you're half human and half alien." Weiss said.

"Details, details." Ruby waved her off.