Chapter 23: Girls Like You

Maroon 5 – Girls Like You ft. Cardi B

Winter smirked as she was flattered "Thank you."

Qrow narrowed his eyes at Dan "Watch yourself ghost."

Dan smirked "My, my, are you by any chance jealous Branwen?"

Qrow scoffed "What? Jealous? Yeah right. I'm just warning you about how much of a handful she is."

"I don't know, kinda sounds like you're jealous man." Taiyang teased.

"Well I'm not." Qrow said.

"And even if you were, I wouldn't be interested in you anyway." Winter said with a glare.

Qrow matched her glare "Right back at ya."

"Ok lovebirds," Dan said.

"We're not lovebirds!" Qrow and Winter shouted.

"Don't care." Dan replied with an eye roll "Let's just start this dimension shall we?"

The two grumbled as Dan floated to the back and started the dimension.

The dimension began with someone playing a guitar and backing away as Qrow stood in the center of a room with a microphone and sang "Spent 24 hours, I need more hours with you."

"What the?" Qrow asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Is Qrow actually...singing!?" Yang exclaimed.

"I think he is!" Ruby shouted.

"I thought that dimension when he was singing about how annoying Winter was, was just a fluke." Ironwood said in surprise.

"Might as well have been because this is already better than that dimension." Glynda stated.

"This oaf can sing?" Winter asked.

"Yeah but he doesn't want anyone to know about it." Raven said with a smirk.

"Shut up Raven!" Qrow shouted as Winter stared at him for a moment.

"You spent the weekend getting even, ooh. You spent the late nights making things right between us." Qrow sang as he looked at the camera "But now it's all good, babe, roll that back wood babe and play me close."

"You actually have a beautiful voice Qrow." Glynda said in surprise.

"Ahh whatever, singing doesn't benefit society." Qrow said as he rolled his eyes

"It does in some way." Velvet reasoned.

"Give me an example of music benefitting society." Qrow said.

"It helps people feel better." Weiss said.

"Those are what hospitals are for." Qrow replied.

"It helps others with depression." Blake said.

"Therapists." Qrow countered.

"It makes people feel good." Ruby said.

"Sex." Qrow countered.

"It makes money." Roman said.

"In exchange for your soul." Qrow countered.

"Geez are you always this pessimistic?" Sienna asked.

"With my luck? Yes." Qrow stated.

"Cause girls like you run 'round with guys like me till sun down. When I come through, I need a girl like you. Yeah, yeah. Girls like you love fun and yeah me too, what I want when I come through, I need a girl like you yeah, yeah." Qrow sang as the camera circled him and Coco had suddenly appeared behind as she did a little dance then Elm appeared as she danced with vigor "Yeah, yeah. I need a girl like you, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I need a girl like you."