Chapter 36: Birds of Prey

Batman: The Brave and The Bold - "Birds of Prey" Song

"Dude Sun! You were freaking amazing!" Neptune exclaimed.

"Yeah! You were like vroom! And whoosh! And zoom!" Ruby emulated as she held an invisible steering wheel.

"I wonder if I can actually do that when I listen to music." Sun said with an excited grin.

"Ruby can apparently summon knives now, so I assume so." Blake said.

"I gotta get some sunglasses asap!" Sun exclaimed excitedly.

"While that was impressive, I still do not approve of your alternate self's life choices." Ghira said.

"I hope he does straighten his life up in the future." Kali said.

"Screw that! Kid, you gotta work for me!" Roman said with a grin "Imagine all the high speed chases we could have."

"That does sound like fun..." Sun said as he pondered on it.

"Out of the question!" Glynda shouted.

"For once, I agree with her." Qrow said "Stick to your guns kid, you and Oscar just gained skills may would dream of."

"Oh yeah, Oscar! Does that mean you can dance now too?" Yang asked.

Oscar shrugged "I-I don't know, m-maybe."

"You gotta show us some moves!" Ruby said excitedly and Oscar blushed.

"Maybe the drunk can sing as you dance." Winter suggested.

Qrow scoffed "As if! Why don't you sing, you can do it too."

"It seems I only sing in certain circumstances, ones that don't include dancing." Winter said.

"Bullshit! You just don't wanna sing!" Qrow shouted.

"And what if I don't!?" Winter shouted as the two butted heads.

"Cardin could rap for you." Velvet suggested and Cardin widened his eyes and shook his head.

"I don't think the kid can handle getting roasted, hon." Saphron said.

"Then Raven can sing for him, she does have a good voice." Adam suggested.

"Aww, thank you Taurus." Raven said.

Adam rolled his eyes in annoyance "Yeah, whatever."

"But, no. I don't sing songs for dancers." Raven said.

"Had no problem singing one about killing me." Summer said with an eye roll.

"Sum-sum that was situational!" Raven whined.

"Well who else can? I'm not getting the creeps involved in this, that's for sure." Weiss said.

"Nobody wants to get the creeps involved." Glynda said as her eye twitched from the trauma.

"Then we don't have any other singers." Coco concluded.

"Not exactly." Cosmo said, gaining their attention "I can show you other singers, if you want of course."

Nora gasped "Show us!"

Cinder rolled her eyes "Seriously?"

"YES!" A majority of the theater shouted at her.

"Well, you guys remember Batman?" Cosmo asked.

"Ooh yeah!" Ruby said with an excited nod.

"How could we forget?" Yang asked.