Chapter 28: Toss a Coin To Your King

The Originals – Klaus vs Marcel

"A king? Interesting." Ozpin said with a smile.

"This could be intense." Clover said in a slight daze after the last dimension.

"You're intense." Mercury said to him and Clover went back to being a human statue.

"Argh come on man! We just got him back to normal!" Harriet exclaimed.

"Well while that happens, let's begin!" Dan stated as he floated to the back and started the dimension.

The dimension began by showing Qrow surrounded by a large group and the heads of that group were Taiyang and Raven.

"Let's end this charade shall we?" Qrow asked as Taiyang continued to glare at him.

"I'm not seeing castle or crowns, you sure this is about kings?" Nora asked.

"Not everything regarding kings has to medieval Nora, some can be more modern as we're about to see." Oobleck said.

"Why do you guys look like I just killed Zwei?" Qrow asked as Zwei barked at him.

"I have no idea." Taiyang replied.

"Vampires of Vale! Do recall that I am an Original! A hybrid! I cannot be killed." Qrow stated as he looked around at the crowd "Eternity is an awfully long time; how long do you think Taiyang will stay in power?"

"He's what and what now?" Ruby asked, blinking in surprise.

"Did he just say vampires!?" Yang exclaimed.

"Not a fan?' Blake asked.

"No! They're just so...creepy!" Yang said as she shivered.

"We got vampires now!?" Jaune exclaimed.

"A hybrid of what?" Hazel asked.

"What's most associated with vampires?" Dan asked.

"Blood!" Jaune exclaimed.

"Besides that." Dan said as he rolled his eyes.

"Glitter?" Raven asked.

"Well sometimes but I'm talking about they're natural enemies." Dan said.

"Oh you mean werewolves." Weiss said as he team looked at her "What? I like romance novels."

"So I'm a vampire and a werewolf?" Qrow asked as he smirked "Nice."

"Don't let it go to your head." Winter said as she rolled her eyes.

"Too late." Qrow replied.

"Then what is an Original?" Ironwood asked.

"One of the first vampires and they are entirely immortal." Dan replied.

"So the drunk is an immortal supernatural powerhouse? Fantastic." Winter said as she rolled her eyes while Qrow was smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"Am I an Original?" Taiyang asked.

Dan shook his head "Regular old vampire."

"Dang it." Taiyang said.

"Ha!" Qrow laughed.

"But Raven is an Original." Dan added.

"Dang it." Qrow said.

"Ha!" Raven laughed.

"What if, one of you lot were to release me knowing I would be eternally in your debt." Qrow spoke "Oh I would pity those of you who dared to cross me. I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular."