Chapter 12: Circus Fireworks

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted – Circus Fireworks Scene

"The last one was so fun!" Nora exclaimed with a grin as Pyrrha giggled and nodded.

"And romantic." Summer said with a happy sigh.

"Got me 20 bucks richer so I liked it." Roman said as he cackled while Mercury and Emerald glared at him.

"Happy to see you guys enjoyed it!" Cosmo exclaimed with a grin.

"So what's next on the menu Cosmo?" Yang asked with a smirk.

"Same dimension but payoff of the what I showed you last time." Cosmo said.

"Wait what?" Jaune asked in confusion.

"Well you guys saw them practice all their circus tricks, now its time to see them shine." Cosmo said as he poofed back to his seat.

"Ooh! This is gonna be fun!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Can't wait to see what this brings." Ozpin said with a smile as the dimension started.

The dimension began by showing Ghira in just a speedo as he reached for a bottle of hair conditioner.

Kali blushed with a smirk as she liked what she saw "Oh my~"

Ghira chuckled as he flexed "Still got it."

Blake groaned as she rolled her eyes.

He opened the bottle and poured it all over his body and threw it to the ground once it was empty, slicking back his hair and getting into a running stance.

"What is he trying to do?" Penny asked as she was unsure of the current situation.

"And what's with the shampoo?" Nora asked.

Jaune chuckled as he pointed at the bottle "Hey I use that brand."

All the faunus stood at what seemed to be a backstage as they watched in anticipation and worry.

"Light the hoop on fire!" Ghira commanded and Nora nervously lit a match then placed it on a ring that was attached to a pole which lit it.

"Wait, don't tell me he's going to try jumping through that!?" Harriet exclaimed in shock.

"Impossible!" Winter shouted.

"We've seen a lot of the impossible Ice Queen; this is just another one to add to the list." Qrow stated as he chuckled at the craziness.

"You guys wanna bet if he makes it or not?" Roman asked with a smirk.

"No thank you!" Emerald and Mercury shouted in unison.

"Can you really do this dear?" Kali asked and Ghira replied by giving her an assuring smile.

"Dad..." Blake muttered in worry.

Ghira's eyes glowed, similar to the flame in front of him as his heartbeat was heard but then he shut his eyes and opened them to reveal his true animalistic eyes as they glared in determination.

"You can do it Blake's dad..." Ruby whispered as she believed in him.

'Please be okay.' Blake thought as she clenched her fists.

Ghira gained his footing and ran towards the ring as Nora started praying with everyone looking on in anticipation. Ghira flipped and jumped towards the ring in a superman pose as one claw stuck out from his fingers and he started spinning.

"C'mon old man." Qrow said as he hoped he would make it and by now, everyone was watching in anticipation at what would happen.

"C'mon you got it." Jaune muttered as Ghira became a tornado at this point, a tornado that was aiming for that one ring.