Chapter 22: The Hit-Girl Massacre

Kick-Ass – Hit-Girl's Final Battle

"Kick ass huh? How kick ass?" Ruby asked.

"Very kick ass." Dan replied.

Ruby smirked with a thumbs up "Nice!"

"Is it going to be as deep as the last one?" Jaune asked.

"Nope, just some superhero action though I doubt you would refer to her as a hero after what she does." Dan stated.

"Who?" Glynda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"See for yourself." Dan replied, floating to the back and starting the dimension.

The dimension began by showing Ruby in a purple wig and bandana to cover her face plus a superhero costume as she talked to Jaune who was in his own superhero costumed that consisted of green and yellow colors but his face was bloody and injured.

"You wanna deal with owing my dad?" Ruby asked as Jaune looked at her unsure "Then shut the hell up and pick your weapon."

"That's a cool costume?" Ruby said as she looked at her alternate self in excitement "Does this mean I'm a superhero?"

"You're a hero, no superpowers." Dan replied.

"You don't need powers to save people." Ozpin said.

Salem scoffed as she muttered "Says the man who has arguably used every power time has to offer."

"Jaune what the heck happened to your face!?" Saphron exclaimed in shock.

"Geez fearless leader, you've been through the ringer." Nora said.

"Was I in some kind of fight?" Jaune asked.

"Maybe." Pyrrha replied.

"Very stark contrast from your other superhero counterpart." Jacques stated.

Jaune looked around the heavily armed room and spotted a crate as he walked towards it and looked down at what was within in shock.

"Is that what I think it is?" Jaune asked as Ruby waked over to the crate.

Ruby smirked as she leaned on the crate and handed Jaune a handbook "Damn straight, oh and you better start reading the instructions cause you're gonna be using it in about five minutes."

Jaune gulped "What is it?"

"By the looks of the mini guns sticking out, I'd say that it's something dangerous." Winter estimated.

"You mean something awesome." Qrow said with a smirk as Winter rolled her eyes at him.

"What are they doing with all this heavy weaponry?" Weiss inquired.

"Yeah, what are they preparing for?" Yang asked.

Dan smirked "A massacre."

This brought chills to some of the people in the room while some like Adam, Tyrian and Qrow smirked in excitement at the prospect of seeing such a thing.

Spanning skyscrapers and buildings were shown then Junior was shown walking into a kitchen filled with multiple guards who were chatting and eating.

"Yo listen up! You got five minutes and I want you back on your posts." Junior instructed as the men quieted down and looked at him "And don't leave a mess."

Yang rolled her eyes "Always gotta act like the toughest in the room."

"Don't you do that though?" Weiss asked.