Chapter 19: The Death of Superman

Superman vs Doomsday AMV

Ruby was smiling from ear to ear as she let out a squealing sound.

"Argh! Why!? Why are you making that annoying sound, Red!? Roman exclaimed.

"Because! Heroes!" Ruby exclaimed.

"What?" Cinder asked.

"Ruby is a big fan of anything superheroes or heroes in general, they're the third most favorite thing to her." Yang explained.

"What's the first and the second?" Blake asked.

"Cookies and weapons." Yang replied as Weiss face-palmed and Blake chuckled.

"Is it true!? We're gonna watch one of us be heroes!?" Ruby exclaimed as Cosmo nodded excitedly and Ruby squealed in happiness "OOH! I hope it's me! Please tell me it's me!? Ooh! I'm so excited!"

"Didn't Cosmo say that this was gonna be sad too?" Sienna whispered.

Adam smirked "I might enjoy seeing this after all."

"Well what are ya waiting for!? Let's do this!" Cardin exclaimed with a grin.

"Backstory!" Cosmo exclaimed and some groaned as most sighed "Where to start..."

"Make it quick!" Ruby shouted.

"You're a team of superheroes that protect Remnant and one of you is basically a god among men but then a creature that rivals this god's power arrives and they have a mega awesome super battle for the sake of Remnant." Cosmo spoke quickly.

"Whoa! Way too much info!" Sun exclaimed.

"God amongst men?" Salem and Ozpin said in unison as they both glared at each other.

"Superhero teams!?" Ruby exclaimed.

"That does sound cool." Yang said with a smirk.

"This is gonna be awesome." Jaune said with a smile.

"Alright! Let's start it!" Cosmo stated as he teleported to his seat and started the dimension.

The dimension began by showing a woman holding a phone as she recorded a large human-like monster in a green suit "If anyone's watching this, send help! This monster's killing everyone!"

"Sure let's start this off on a bad note, that's a good sign." Summer said sarcastically.

"Relax mom, the heroes are gonna arrive to save the day." Ruby said with an excited grin.

"Ruby, being a hero isn't as fun as you think it is." Summer said.

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked in confusion "You get to save people and beat up bad guys, that sounds super fun."

Summer sighed "I think it's better if you just watched this if what Cosmo said was true."

The monster noticed her and started approaching her but luckily Hawkman, aka Fox, flew in from behind her with a mace sparking with electricity and hit the monster directly which sent it flying.

"Bird man comes in with the save!" Sun announced as Ruby and Nora cheered.

"He must be strong to send a giant thing like that flying." Taiyang stated.

"I think it's a set rule that all superheroes have to have some form of superhuman abilities plus their powers." Raven said.

"Makes sense." Qrow said, chugging down his beer.

"That thing is as big as you!" Tyrian exclaimed with a smirk towards Hazel.

"You're not wrong." Hazel said.