Perverts, Panties, And Cabbage

(Y/N) was strolling towards an inn with a shiny dagger hanging off his left hip. He had bought it in a shop he passed on the way. The girl he met in there was clumsy, but that only added to her charm. He had heard another customer call her Wiz, so that's what he assumed her name was.

(Y/N): "This should be the place."

(Y/N) walked inside and up to lady at the counter.

(Y/N): "How much for a night?"

Receptionist: "It's 500 eris a night, with access to the tavern on the ground floor."

(Y/N) handed the woman behind the counter the money. She then handed him a key, and directed him to his room upstairs. The first thing he decided to do was unassemble his guitar. Using the dagger he bought as a screwdriver, he took the pickups out of the body.

(Y/N): "Let's see what makes this thing tick. Huh?"

(Y/N) was baffled when he saw that no wires were attached to the pickup. He furrowed his brow as he turned it over. Instead of wires going into various places, he saw a few small, nearly flat rocks.

(Y/N): "The hell are these doing here? I get it's a holy weapon, but I thought there'd have been some kind of electronics inside. I'm gonna need a drink."

(Y/N) carefully screwed the pickup back into the body, and set the guitar on the bed. He then made his way downstairs and to the tavern.

(Y/N): "Don't suppose you have Guinness, do you?"

The bartender looked at (Y/N) like he had grown a second head. Quietly, (Y/N) sighed and ordered again.

(Y/N): "Any whiskey you have will do fine."

The bartender nodded, and turned to the bottles behind him.

(Y/N): "What I wouldn't do to hear some Motörhead right about now."

Megumin: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Megumin? What are you doing here?"

Megumin: "I could ask the same of you."

(Y/N): "Oh yeah? Well I asked you first."

Megumin: "I'm staying at this inn, and I needed a drink before I went to bed."

(Y/N): "Well it looks like we're in the same boat. Wait a second, you drink?"

Megumin: "Only the hardest of apple ciders!"

(Y/N) sweatdropped, before a whistle caught his attention. He turned just in time to catch the jar of whiskey the bartender slid his way. He sniffed it a bit, and then took a big swig.

(Y/N): "Ugh, that's the good shit."

Megumin: "Wait, that's what you meant by drink?"

(Y/N): "I honestly thought it was obvious."

Megumin: "I guess it should've been. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you, how old are you, anyway?"

(Y/N): "Just turned 16 recently. But I've been drinking since my first tour. How old are you?"

Megumin: "I'm 14, of marriageable age. So I'd appreciate it if you'd stop treating me like a child, and let me have a sip."

(Y/N): "Eh, one sip won't kill you. It's strong though, so don't say I didn't warn you."

(Y/N) handed Megumin the jar. She did the same thing he did at first and sniffed it. But her nose crinkled up at the smell.

(Y/N): "Don't force yourself."

A Wonderful Adventure For This Metalhead (KonoSuba x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara