The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 3

Guild Girl: "Adventurers, thank you for your hard work yesterday! Congratulations on the successful subjugation of the large bounty monster, the Kowloon Hydra! Everyone will recieve a hefty reward!"

Loud cheers sounded throughout the guild. The day after partying the night away, they'd all returned to recieve the reward for the raid.

Adventurer 1: "We get paid, and we get a show!"

Adventurer 2: "The last one got cut short, so I'm looking forward to this one!"

Kazuma, Aqua, and Megumin all sat at a table near the center of the guild.

Kazuma: "We're finally collecting the reward, so why isn't Darkness here yet? Did she forget about this? Or maybe she's still embarrassed about yesterday?"

Megumin: "That might be so. She was much tenser than usual last night. She normally doesn't drink much, but she drank like a fish last night. She always lectures me when I reach for a drink...To think she actually offered me some..."

Aqua acted prim and proper as she showered her egg with warm light.

Aqua: "Darkness is the eldest of all of us, but she's really a lot like a child. She's a child who gets shy easily, so it's understandable that she'd stay home. Let's buy her some gifts for taking care of the house."

Kazuma: "Don't go nonchalantly treating Darkness like the oldest. You're like a grandma when it comes to age."

Aqua: "I've told (Y/N) before, and I'll tell you too. Keep speaking like that and a God Blow is coming your way. Divine retribution could be me cursing your cold drink to warming up instantly too."

Kazuma ignored her and watched as the adventurers happily collected their payout. The bounty for the hydra was a whopping one billion eris, and with about fifty adventurers involved in it's subjugation, it resulted in about 20 million per adventurer. Finally, it was their turn to recieve payment.

Guild Girl: "Satou Kazuma-san's team of five will receive 100 million eris! But with the request of all the other participants, they'll receive an extra 20 million! Please accept this 120 million eris!"

Kazuma: "Thank you very much! Alright everyone! The 20 million eris will be used to- Hey, let go! Why are you people so reluctant to give me money?!"

After snatching the bag of money from the guild staff, Kazuma turned back to the crowd of adventurers.

Kazuma: "Listen up everyone! As thanks again for all the support yesterday, let's party again!"

The guild gave a loud cheer.

Adventurer 3: "Hey, isn't (Y/N) supposed to play?"

Adventurer 4: "Yeah, where is he?"

As if on cue, Luna made her way onto the makeshift stage in the middle of the guild. She announced her presence and everyone went quiet to hear her.

Luna: "I'm sorry, but due to unforseen circumstances, such as the recent death of heavy metal, we have been forced to cancel tonight's show. (Y/N) (L/N) will not be performing."

The crowd booed, which just made Luna smile. (Y/N)'s plan was working great.

Luna: "Please exit the building in an orderly fashion, and have a safe trip home."

(Y/N): "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER! BREADFAAAAAAAANN!"

Suddenly, (Y/N) appeared in the doorway of the guild. He started to play as he ran to the stage.