Caravan, Cultists, And Split

Kazuma: "Chicken race. A high stakes game where competitors charge full speed at an object, pulling away at the last second to demonstrate courage. And today, she has been chosen as the object."

(Y/N): "Keep your voice down, if she hears you call her an object, there's no telling how turned on she'll get."

Darkness: "Here they come Kazuma! They're going to hit me! I might not make it out of this one!"

Instead of ramming Darkness, the Hawk Kites did flips, splits, and all other kinds of stunts as they vaulted over Darkness. Somehow, she still found a way to be horny about it.

Darkness: "This sensation of almost being struck...Is this a new type of teasing? *pant* Males in heat are jumping over me!"

(Y/N): "For the love of Lemmy, please shut your fuckin trap!"

Kazuma: "Looks like we don't have to worry about her anymore."

Aqua: "Hey, Kazuma."

Kazuma: "Yes, we can switch seats."

Adventurer Guard 1: "Lightning!"

Adventurer Guard 2 : "Fire Ball!"

Adventurer Guard 3: "Blade Of Wind!"

(Y/N): "You call that puny bolt lightning? Haha, I'll show you lightning!"

(Y/N) threw his sword into a Hawk Kite as it ran, zapping it and killing it. He grabbed his guitar and started to play.

(Y/N) was having fun, it was clear. He was just jamming out as he killed Hawk Kite after Hawk Kite. The Hawk Kites were very fast. But the lightning was faster. By the end of the song, they all layed on the ground, slightly smoking. (Y/N) strapped Amelia to his back again, and pulled his sword out of the dead Hawk Kite.

(Y/N): "Damn, I wish there were more of them, cause that was fucking fun."

Adventurer Guard 4: "What was that?!"

(Y/N): "Just a little AC/DC, my friend."

Adventurer Guard 2: "How did you produce so much lightning so fast?!"

(Y/N): "Been practicing for years now."

Adventurer Guard 1: "That was amazing!"

Adventurer Guard 3: "You've got to tell us more!"

(Y/N) turned to the party.

(Y/N): "Hey, I'm gonna ride on their cart for a while."

Megumin: "Why?"

(Y/N): "Cause I've got some explaining to do."

He grabbed his whiskey, and started to walk to the cart with the other adventurers.

(Y/N): "It all started with these two brothers, Angus and Malcolm."

The caravan started to move again.

Megumin: 'I wonder how (Y/N)'s doing with those guys.'

Her mind was put at ease as she heard music from the carriage in front of them.

(Y/N): "HELL! AIN'T A BAD PLACE TO BE!"

Megumin: 'I don't know why I even worried.'