Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 5

Chris, Kazuma and (Y/N) were making their way towards the castle under the cover of night. They all had black clothes on to cover themselves better. (Y/N) had to slick his hair back tight to his head to make it less noticeable.

Chris: "Now is the perfect time. After repelling such a big attack, the guards are surely less vigilant."

(Y/N): "We're pretty close now, we should mask up."

Kazuma: "Good idea."

Kazuma pulled out his black Vanir mask and put it on. (Y/N) did the same with his red mask. Something was different though.

Kazuma: "What's with that design?"

(Y/N): "I painted it on pretty soon after I got it. It's badass, right?"

Kazuma: "Sure, but will it be recognized?"

(Y/N): "Shouldn't be. It's the backpatch on my first battle jacket, but that's back in America."

Kazuma: "Good enough."

(A/N: Here, take my piece of shit attempt at editing this picture. Finding a png of the Badmotorfinger cover was fuckin hard. This is a basic idea of what I want the mask to look like.)

Chris pulled her black cloth over her face

Chris: "Those are cool, where'd you get them?"

Kazuma: "From a suspicious shopkeeper of a certain magic shop in Axel. It's a big hit with customers apparently."

Chris: "One like that would come in handy, I'd like to have one for myself. What kind of person does that suspicious shopkeeper happen to be?"

Kazuma: "What kind of person...He diligently chases noisy crows away from the trash area. In the neighborhood, he's known as Crow Slayer Vanir."

(Y/N): "He also does his fair share of chasing away a blue menace to society."

Chris: "He sounds like a really earnest guy. I'd like to meet him!"

(Y/N): ".....Yeah, I don't know if you'd still feel like that after meeting him. But just so we're clear, we get in, grab the necklace, get out...right?"

Kazuma: "Y-yeah."

(Y/N): "You nervous?"

Kazuma: "Of course I am. Other than sexual harassment, I've only committed minor misdemeanors, like jaywalking and that kind of thing. But here we are, robbing the castle of the nation."

(Y/N): "Quite a big jump, but you gotta get used to it. Be on your toes."

Chris: "(Y/N), have you done this before?"

(Y/N): "Look, I had to do some unpleasant things not to starve. I don't wanna talk about this, let's move."

Chris nodded and the three kept on their way. They made it to the castle, and stared up at the towering wall that stood before them.