Gigs, Dungeon, And Party

I somehow forgot to mention last chapter that we'd hit 2k reads. Thank you guys so much. We also got to the highest we've ever been, we got to number 6 on #Konosuba. With that aside, enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dimly lit bar, sat no more than fifty people. They crowded around a small stage, waiting for the main act to go on. Suddenly, the worn curtain raised, and (Y/N) was revealed. The crowd starting cheering as soon as he showed his face.

(Y/N): "Good fucking evening! I hope y'all are ready for the best night you've had in a long time, cause I got a rager prepped for you tonight!"

The crowd erupted again. It sounded like way more than fifty people.

(Y/N): "Alright, I need y'all to level with me now. Back where I'm from, there are some terrible, awful, disgusting people that have less than unsavory views on people who don't deserve none of it. I don't consider myself political, but I've got standards. I don't tolerate intolerance. If you see any racism, sexism, or any other kind of isms, I want y'all to clear out and point at the motherfucker. I'm not gonna have em thrown out. I'm gonna come down there, AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF EM MYSELF! ALRIGHT?!"

This time, the crowd sounded like at least a hundred. Either more people made their way in, or the crowd was that excited.

(Y/N): "Alright you crazy fuckers, this one's called MAGGIE'S FARM!"

The crowd went into a frenzy nearly instantaneously. People were getting the hang of circle pits by now, and they'd be damned if this wasn't a time for one. This was the kind of song to make you want to rage. And that's what they did. After the song ended, (Y/N) caught his breath as he scanned the crowd. The bar was packed now, and it was only giving him more trouble trying to find someone in particular. Soon enough, he spotted Kazuma leaned against the back wall, watching the show.

(Y/N): 'He hasn't ditched me yet, good enough. I can get drunk.' "Somebody hand me some whiskey!"

Kazuma: "Dammit, there he goes again."

(Y/N) received a bottle of whiskey, and promptly drank it all.

(Y/N): "Alright fuckers, I hope you're still up for this."

The crowd voiced their opinions on the matter. It was a unanimous yes.

(Y/N): "Alright then! Let's keep this train of rage barreling on! This one's called Holier Than Thou!"

The crowd was instantly back into a pit. As (Y/N) performed the song, he watched them. He was impressed, they had latched onto the concept fairly quickly. It seemed that everyone there was in the pit.

(Timeskip)

Many songs, and many drinks later, (Y/N) was very intoxicated, and was trying to wrap up the show.