Princess Of The Six Flowers: Chapter 1

Kazuma: "I want a little sister."

Sitting cross-legged in the middle of the living room floor, Kazuma blurted something out of nowhere. The room went silent for a moment, before everyone going back to what they were doing. Aqua, Darkness, and Megumin were all crowded around a game console they'd brought back from the Crimson Demon village, and (Y/N) was playing something with Amelia, as always.

(Y/N): "What a conversation starter."

Megumin: "Hand it to me, I'll be the one to defeat the final boss."

Darkness: "Wha- But you defeated the boss in real life, so it's only fair that I defeat it in the game."

Megumin: "No way, as a Crimson Demon, I won't back down on the matter of dealing the final blow. Besides, if you take on the boss, there's no telling how many times we'll have to start over and try again."

(Y/N): "Get rekt Darkness, gg no re. Why the fuck did I say that, that felt disgusting."

Kazuma: "Listen to me!"

Kazuma stood up and snatched the portable console from the three girls.

Aqua: "Kazuma, give it back! You don't know how long it took to get to the final boss!"

Aqua kept trying to grab the game back from Kazuma, who was dodging all of her attempts, all while continuing to play the game.

Kazuma: "And...There! I beat the boss without taking any damage! Are you happy now?!"

(Y/N): "A no-hit run? Jesus Christ..."

Aqua: "Not even close! It took us three days to get to the final boss!"

Kazuma: "Give it here, I'll get you back there in three hours max!"

Aqua: "Stop! That just defeats the purpose!"

(Y/N): "Why on earth are you asking us for a little sister? That's usually something you take up with your parents."

Kazuma: "I asked them for a little sister before. But I told them that she can't be blood related, so they need to hurry up and split, then remarry someone with a young daughter. That was the first time my parents beat me up."

(Y/N): "The first time, huh? What else did you say to warrant more?"

Kazuma: "I can't even go back to Japan anyway, so there's no point! What I'm saying is...I have Wiz, the healing big sister type, Chris, the energetic girl, Sena, the cold big sister type, and Yunyun, the unlucky type! I've even got Eris, the unorthodox heroine type! I've met all sorts of beauties!"

Aqua: "Kazuma, Kazuma. What type of beauty am I?"

Kazuma: "Eh, you're like a pet type. But that's off topic! See, even in my home country, I had a childhood friend type. But the one that I'm missing is..."

(Y/N): "The imouto type. You're really shooting for the harem protagonist style."

Kazuma: "You wouldn't?"

(Y/N): "Nope. I've never been a harem fan, I'm a one girl kind of guy."

Darkness shyly raised her hand.

Darkness: "Kazuma, what kind of beauty am I?"

Kazuma: "You'd be the always being lewd type."

Darkness: "Lewd?!"

He ignored Darkness entirely.

Kazuma: "You see, back in the Crimson Demon village, Megumin had a little sister, and I thought that I should have one too."