The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 4

I'd really appreciate you sticking around to read the author's note at the end of this chapter. I have a really important announcement in regards to the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm not doing a chapter without a song. Fuck you, that's why. Take my favorite Jinjer song.)

(Y/N): "Now we hold the battle conference on how to break into the Dustiness estate!"

Kazuma: "I already have a basic plan in mind!"

After returning home and explaining the dilemma to Megumin and Aqua, Kazuma and (Y/N) were having a planning session with them.

Aqua: "Did something happen? I'm pissed off at that useless devil's divination coming true too..."

Megumin: "Do you guys really believe that devil's divination? You must, since you two have been developing merchandise nonstop lately...He isn't as bad as Aqua, wbut devils don't help without receiving their own compensation. He'll definitely get some benefit from the advice he gives. If you'd like, we can visit a great fortune teller that I know in the Crimson Demon village."

(Y/N): "I know about the bastard's silver tongue, but I still believe him. He may benefit from it, but I still can't help but believe him."

Kazuma: "But it's more complicated than that. It's not that I don't believe Lynn, but even from her it was a secondhand account. The only way we'll really understand the situation is if we hear it from Darkness herself. She only wrote that she had to leave the party, and that fat landlord gave us plenty of trouble too, so we have to meet with her to clear everything up right?"

The overwhelmed girls simply nodded their heads.

Kazuma: 'That brainless blonde is really something. There's nothing to warrant making me worry like this...US worry like this, us worry like this, not only me!'

(Y/N): 'Truth be told, I wanted to do this from the start. Her story is too vague, and of course I'm always down for a heist. And since ever Lynn told us about the situation, Kazuma hasn't been able to drop it.'

Kazuma: 'Of course I'm not having thoughts like 'revenge for making me worry', 'I haven't seen her in a while, so breaking in to see her is exciting', or 'I've got a proper reason to see that girl now' ! It's simply for the greater good of the party!'

(Y/N) looked to Kazuma with a strange expression on his face.

(Y/N): 'He knows when I'm mentally making references, and I know when he's mentally being tsundere. What a pair of brothers we are.'

Megumin smiled on at the lively two, and looked at the two like she was watching something strange. Her face softened into a half smile to match Megumin.

Aqua: "You two have been out of it lately, it's about time you put a fire under your butts!"

.
.
.