Vanir, Mind Control, And Solution

Sena: "Satou Kazuma! We've located the source of the monsters as Keele's Dungeon, that you entered the other day!"

Kazuma: "You can't blame everything on us. But just in case, I'll ask. Do you guys know anything about this?"

Megumin: "Unless it has anything to do with explosion magic, then it has nothing to do with me."

Darkness: "I haven't done anything to cause a problem."

(Y/N): "Nah, not me. Literally almost bled out in there, though."

Sena: "What?"

(Y/N): "A Cannibal Gremlin had my shoulder for supper. But I had the last laugh."

Darkness: "How did that feel?!"

(Y/N): "I don't know, Lalatina, What the hell do you think it felt like?"

Sena: "I'm sorry, but there's no way an adventurer of your level took down-"

(Y/N) silenced her by pulling a chain out of his shirt. On the end of the necklace rested one of the monster's teeth.

(Y/N): "I'd show you the scar, but Aqua healed it already."

Sena: "H-how?"

(Y/N): "He bit into my jacket, so I separated his head from his fucking shoulders. Simple as that."

Sena: 'Mental note: Don't take his threats lightly.'

Aqua: "Yeah, I did work too! If anything, there should be less monsters because of me!"

Kazuma: 'Did she say "Because of me"?'

(Y/N): 'Something's wrong here, I can feel it.'

Kazuma pushed Aqua out of earshot, and (Y/N) followed.

(Y/N): "I can't believe I'm saying this, but keep talking."

Aqua: "Well y'see-"

Kazuma: "Uh huh."

Aqua: "That purification circle in the lich's room took so long to draw!"

(Y/N): "Oh no."

Aqua: "So it should still be in tact, so no evil entities should be able to approach it."

Kazuma: "Hold on, what did you say?"

Aqua: "Wh-what? The circle should be keeping monsters-"

Kazuma: "You idiot!"

(Y/N): "Aqua, we need to find you a babysitter."

(Timeskip)

The party, along with several adventurers, we're back outside of Keele's Dungeon. While waiting for orders, Kazuma and (Y/N) made idle conversation.

Kazuma: "You know, your eyebrows are finally starting to grow back."

(Y/N): "So is the rest of my facial hair."

Kazuma: "Yours grows quick."

(Y/N): "That's how I got away with a lot of drinking. On the road, my beard used to come a good three or four inches off of my face."

Kazuma: "Damn, I wish I could grow one like that."

(Y/N): "I'm still trying to decide if I wanna keep it. It's easier than shaving, but it gets in the way."

Kazuma: "More than your hair?"

(Y/N) grabbed at the hair resting just above his shoulders.