Morning After, Practice, And A Dullahan

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly creaked open. He sat up in bed, but quickly grasped his head.

(Y/N): "Ah fuck! I had way to much to drink last night."

(Y/N) was startled when he felt something moving beside him. He looked in the sheets to see the outline of a person. He started panicking internally.

(Y/N): 'I really had to much to drink. I don't remember a thing after calling...Megumin....Honey. Uh oh. I may have fucked up more than I thought.'

(Y/N) was trying to remember what happened, when he was startled again as he felt the person beside him start to sit up. The first thing he noticed was deep crimson eyes.

Megumin: "Good morning, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "The fuck you mean good morning?! Ow!"

(Y/N) rubbed his temples, trying to alleviate the pain he caused himself by shouting.

(Y/N): "We didn't...Did we?"

Megumin: "No, of course not. After your whole show, I started to help you back to the inn. You puked three times on the way here, and I was worried about you choking and dying in your sleep. So I slept here to watch over you."

Megumin seemed way too comfortable with situation.

(Y/N): "I mean, I appreciate it. But couldn't you have slept on the chair or something?"

Megumin: "I was trying to, when you pulled me into bed."

(Y/N): "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't do anything to you, did I?"

Megumin: "No, all you did was mumble and hug me in your sleep."

(Y/N)'s face started to heat up at what he had done unconsciously.

(Y/N): "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

Megumin: "It's fine. I enjoyed it, to be honest."

(Y/N): "Wait what?"

Megumin completely ignored what she had just said.

Megumin: "When you went on stage, it's like you turned into a different person. I guess alcohol really is a confidence booster."

(Y/N): "Are we gonna gloss over what you just said?"

Megumin: "I don't know what you're talking about. Either way, it looked like you enjoyed the party last night."

(Y/N): "I-I guess so, yeah. I forgot how much I missed playing for a crowd."

Megumin: "You did really well. We'll have to do it again soon. With less alcohol of course."

(Y/N): "That's half the damn fun."

Megumin: "When it comes to drinking, you're just like Aqua."

(Y/N): "I'm ready to quit cold turkey now."

The two laughed some, but soon an awkward silence loomed above them like a flying whale. (Y/N) was the first to break the ice.

(Y/N): "So what are your plans for today?"

Megumin: "If all goes well, I'll be getting a new staff. How about you?"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna see if the guild has anything for a hangover first."

Megumin: "Let's meet up later then."

After saying goodbye, Megumin left and went on to face the day. (Y/N) stayed in bed a little while longer, trying to sleep off some of the pain. After a couple hours, he got out of bed.