Alphonse, Floods, And A Layed Back Duet

The Dullahan was obviously very angry.

Kazuma: "Why are you so mad? We've stopped firing magic at you."

Dullahan: "Is this town made up of only liars?!"

Kazuma turned his head to Megumin. (Y/N) instantly started the interrogation.

(Y/N): "Megumin. Have you still been turning Alphonse's house into rubble?"

Megumin: "W-well...... yes."

(Y/N) reached down and pulled on Megumin's cheeks.

Megumin: "Wait! I can explain!"

(Y/N): "Explain then!"

Megumin: "You see, I used to be able to cast my magic on just an open field. But now that I've tasted the ecstasy of exploding a castle, I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure it."

Megumin blushed and got fidgety as she finished. Because of the overly suggest manner of the whole sentence, (Y/N) was blushing too.

(Y/N): "W-we're gonna work on your phrasing. Wait, how did you get back?"

Aqua turned her head and tried her best to whistle. This time, Kazuma pulled on her cheeks.

Kazuma: "YOU!?"

Aqua: "I CAN'T GET ANY QUESTS BECAUSE OF HIM! ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE REVENGE!"

The Dullahan interrupted them before anything else could happen.

Dullahan: "Listen well, you impudent fools. My name is Verdia, and the explosions anger me. But what infuriates me the most, is that none of you had the spine to avenge your fallen ally! That boy tried to solve things peacefully, and took on my premonition of death to save his comrade! He is a model for all adventurers, and his death should not be treated lightly!"

(Y/N): "You guys better listen to him!"

(Y/N) walked out in front of Beldia and faced the crowd with his arms crossed.

Verdia: "How are you still alive?"

(Y/N): "A certain blue deadbeat lifted the curse."

Aqua walked out to Verdia. She covered her mouth and let out a smug laugh.

Aqua: "Kukuku! Was the big strong Dullahan waiting for us to come visit him? That's hilarious! Hahahahahaha!"

Aqua must've hit the nail on the head, because Verdia was obviously embarrassed.

Verdia: "I-if I chose to, I could slaughter you all!"

Aqua: "You're awfully cocky for an undead."

Verdia: "If you think a beginner spell can-"

Aqua: "Turn Undead!"

As Aqua casted her magic, a bright light wrapped around Verdia.

Verdia: "What? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Verdia screamed in pain as he rolled on the ground.

Aqua: "Kazuma, something's wrong! My magic didn't have an effect on him!"

Kazuma: "It totally did, he went "GAAAH!" and everything."

Verdia: "Hah hah, is this really a beginner town? If it's like this, then you leave me no choice! Undead Knights! Show this town a hell they couldn't imagine!"

(Y/N): "He's probably just scared at how much damage Aqua did."

Kazuma: "Definitely."

Verdia: "N-no that's not it! Normally you're supposed to fight the minions first, and then-"