Inventions, Upgrades, And Lizards

Aqua: "No! It's too cold to be out working! Why do you want to go out so bad?!"

Megumin: "I can't cast explosion unless I'm outside!"

Darkness: "Monsters become more active in spring, meaning more work for adventurers!"

Aqua: "Are you two a couple of children wanting to play outside?! Go on, you don't need me!"

Megumin: "Who are you calling a child?!"

Darkness: "You're acting more childish than anyone! Besides, if you keep this up..."

Darkness & Megumin: "You'll end up like them."

Aqua: "You compare me to a loser under a kotatsu, and a loser playing with wood?"

Kazuma: "Just how rude can you be? As even tempered as I am, I still get angry. Where do you get off on calling other people losers?"

Kazuma said as he stayed under the kotatsu. (Y/N) hadn't even heard them yet.

(Flashback)

The party was walking to Wiz's shop.

(Y/N): "I hate to be the one to tell the poor girl, but I will."

Kazuma: 'We may have defeated Vanir, but we couldn't savor the victory for long. We killed one of Wiz's comrades, so it was only right that we told her.'

They came to the entrance. (Y/N) steeled himself, and walked in.

(Y/N): "Wiz, we gotta talk-"

Vanir: "Welcome, dysfunctional party! If it isn't the boy who sacrificed himself, and who thinks about thighs a little too much."

Megumin: "What?!"

(Y/N): "Relax, they're yours."

Vanir: "He may be perverted, but at least he's honest."

Megumin covered her face with her hands, but still managed to look bright red.

Vanir: "Such delicious dark emotions!"

Kazuma: "We came here to talk about Vanir, but it looks like there's no need."

Wiz: "I heard all about it. Defeating Vanir cleared you of suspicion, congratulations!"

Kazuma: "How is he still alive though? (Y/N) set him on fire, and Aqua purified him."

Vanir: "When hit with high level sorcery, not even I can emerge unscathed. So look at my mask. See, one of my extra lives is missing, making me Vanir II!"

(Y/N): "He's literally just a game character."

Kazuma: "Quit messing around!"

Wiz: "Vanir actually wanted to leave his position in the Devil King army, so he doesn't currently maintain the barrier. He should be harmless as a result."

Kazuma: "Y-You think he's harmless?!"

Vanir: "You boys from distant lands. I believe you can help our business greatly. I have a proposition for you, care to listen?"

(End Flashback)

Kazuma: 'Vanir's proposition was for us to make things from our world, and sell them to him. I've made a number of things, furniture, lighters...(Y/N) however has been working on a single project since Vanir supplied him with manatite.'

Megumin: "(Y/N), what are you even doing?"

(Y/N) picked up the new dark green guitar, and started a song.