Wiz, Restaurant, and Spirit House

(Y/N), Kazuma, and Aqua were currently walking down the street to a shop Kazuma had told them about.

(Y/N): "Hey I know this place."

Kazuma: "You do?"

(Y/N): "Yeah it's where Wi-"

Kazuma: "Shhhh! If you even say her name Aqua will get riled up, and I'm trying to prevent that at the moment!"

Aqua: "Say who's name?"

Kazuma: "No one."

Had it been anyone else, they would've been skeptical. But since it was Aqua, she dropped it at that.

Kazuma: "How do you even know her?"

(Y/N): "I bought a janky dagger from her before the cabbage quest. I would be mad that it doesn't cut anything, but Wi- I mean, the shopkeep is so damn sweet that I really can't."

Kazuma: "That sounds about right. Aqua, don't throw a fit when you get inside."

Aqua: "I'm a goddess. Goddesses don't throw fits."

Wiz: "Welcome!"

Aqua: "YOU!"

Aqua rushed across the small shop and grabbed the lich behind the counter.

Aqua: "You filthy undead! I'm sleeping in stables and you're out here running a shop!"

As Wiz started to fade, Kazuma walked over to the cause of the problem. He promptly whacked Aqua on the head with the sheath of his sword. As Aqua held her head in pain and argued with Kazuma, (Y/N) tried to start up a conversation.

(Y/N): "Yo Wiz."

Wiz: "Ah, (Y/N). It's good to see you. How did you like the dagger?"

(Y/N): "Couldn't cut a damn thing, but it still found a way to be useful."

Wiz: "I'm so sorry! I can give you a full refund."

(Y/N): "N-no it's alright. I've used it more as a different tool than I have a blade anyway."

Wiz: "Well that's good. I didn't want you to feel cheated."

(Y/N): "Not at all. You know, it's unrelated but, Aqua called you an undead? I know she can talk crazy, but a sweet girl like you?"

Wiz was obviously a little flustered from the accidentally flirting on (Y/N)'s part, but answered quickly nonetheless.

Wiz: "No she's right. I'm a high ranking undead, a lich."

(Y/N): "Woah, that's..."

Wiz was entirely prepared for the distaste of undead to come out of (Y/N)'s mouth. She thought it was only natural, he was an adventurer after all. But what she had expected never came.

(Y/N): "That's so cool!"

Wiz: "Huh?"

(Y/N): "Straight from the 80s and we're old school! Lich King rules!"

Wiz: "What?"

Kazuma: "Ignore his obscure references. It just means he's comfortable around you."

(Y/N): "Lich King rules is an opinion I will stand by forever."

Kazuma: "I wish I understood at least one of these."

(Y/N): "I wish you did too."

Aqua: "Are you entirely useless? Do you even serve tea here?"