Crimson Legend

Yunyun: "I...I...I WANT TO HAVE (Y/N)'S BABY!"

Everyone at the table looked stunned, (Y/N) included. After a moment of silence, he stood up. He then swept Yunyun up bridal style and ran out of the guild without a word. Everyone had to take a second to process what had just happened.

Megumin: "...GET BACK HERE!"

Megumin quickly sprinted off after them, but she only got just outside of the guild before she was hit with another surprise. Leaning against the outside wall of the guild was a hysterically laughing (Y/N), and a very red Yunyun.

Megumin: "Just what do you two think you're doing?!"

(Y/N): "Relax. I just-"

Megumin: "I will not relax! She's supposed to be my rival in magic, not my rival in love!"

(Y/N): "Hey, I'm not cheating! If I was, I would've kept running! I only did this to tease you, mess with you a little bit."

Megumin thought about it for a moment.

Megumin: "Joke or not, this isn't funny."

(Y/N): "Well I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. But you know I wouldn't mess around with other girls."

Megumin: "...That's true, I've never had reason to doubt you. I'm sorry."

(Y/N): "Hey its alright. I would've done the same thing had you run out with some other guy."

Megumin: "The only person I'd ever do that with is you."

(Y/N): "And I with you."

Megumin started to inch closer to (Y/N).

Megumin: "Well I suppose both of us deserve a reward for being so loyal~"

(Y/N): "Oh really? Well I'd like to cash my reward in right now."

Megumin: "I have no complaints."

Yunyun: "I-I'm...s-still here"

The couple went dark red. They'd just flirted like that right in front of one of their friends. Yunyun was just as red, but from nervous awkwardness more than embarrassment.

(Y/N): "L-l-let's just go home and d-discuss this!"

(Timeskip)

The party, along with Yunyun, had gone back to the mansion, hoping to clear what they thought was a misunderstanding.

(Y/N): "So just to be sure...Can you repeat that proposition?"

Yunyun: "I-I said I want to have (Y/N)'s baby."

(Y/N): "U-uh..."

Yunyun: "The firstborn must be a boy too!"

Megumin: "What's gotten into you?!"

(Y/N) looked up at the ceiling in thought.

Megumin: "Don't tell me you're seriously considering it?!"

(Y/N): "No, I'm just trying to process this. That, and I'm also thinking about a dog I saw on the way home."

Darkness: "We should probably stay on the topic at hand..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, you're right."

Megumin: "Yunyun, you have to reconsider! (Y/N) isn't all that he seems!"

(Y/N): "Oi."

Megumin grasped onto Yunyun's shoulders and started to shake her.

Megumin: "He's not the one to be a father to your children! He's a traveling man, he'd probably just leave as soon as they're born!"