1k Reads Special

1k reads. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ahem, with that out of the way...Thank you all so much. When I first started this, I expected 50 reads tops. So to see 20 times that, I am truly grateful. The votes and comments are starting to increase as well, and it makes me so goddamn happy to see. So I want to give you beautiful people a special chapter as thanks. It's an idea I came up with on my own, so no part of this is even remotely canon. This is gonna be so fucking cringe. Seriously though, thank you so much. Here we goooooooo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Right after the succubus flew off...)

(Y/N) trudged in the front door. As soon as he did, all three girls rushed to him. Megumin was out of breath, but still managed to jump into his arms.

(Y/N): "Ow!"

Megumin: "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna be sore for a while, but pretty good other than that."

Darkness: "Pretty good?! You fell out of a two story window!"

(Y/N): "Man, I'm glad you guys are concerned, but-"

Darkness: "H-how *pant* did it feel to be dropped like that?!"

(Y/N): "I withdraw my gratitude."

Megumin: "What even happened?"

(Y/N): 'Quick, say something believable!' "I'm not entirely sure myself. I think that when I tried to hold her down, she jumped out of the window. It happened so quick, that I just went with her. Once we hit the ground, she escaped and flew off."

Aqua: "I might have to purify you. I'm sensing dark energy from this area...right here!"

Aqua pointed to (Y/N)'s cheek. His face heated up a small bit in embarrassment.

Megumin: "If you're cheating on me with a succubus, I won't hesitate to throw you back through the window."

(Y/N): 'You gotta think of something right now!' "Well, when we hit the ground, I still didn't let go. She slapped me on the cheek and got out of my grasp."

Megumin: "Then why did you go so red?"

(Y/N): "If mean, I did get bested by a slap from a small girl. That would bruise anyone's ego."

Megumin: "...I guess so. But don't be too hard on yourself about it. You also fell a long way and still held on."

(Y/N): 'I'm a neural net processor, a learning computer.' "Thanks Megumin. Welp, I'm going to bed again. Goodnight everybody."

Aqua: "Before you do, can you help me move Kazuma back to his room?"

(Y/N): "Can't Darkness just do it? She carried me."

Darkness was red, but this time it wasn't out of arousal. Instead, she was nervous and embarrassed.

Darkness: "W-well, he is in nothing but a towel..."

(Y/N): "I see the problem. Don't worry about it, I'll just take him myself."

(Y/N) walked up the stairs and found Kazuma, laying unconscious and bruised in the middle of the hallway.

(Y/N): "Damn, I'm sorry man. It looks like falling out of the window was the easy way out."

(Y/N) slung Kazuma's arm around his shoulders, and began to walk him back to his room. After putting Kazuma in his bed, (Y/N) made a B line straight to his room. Nothing seemed better than sleep at the moment. After taking off his shirt once again, he crawled into bed, and fell asleep as his head hit the pillow. This sleep was some of the best he'd ever have.