Chase, Slime, And Final Battle

After using Aqua's raiment as a getaway device, the party met up with (Y/N) in an alley not far from the inn.

Aqua: "I think the problem is the water source. If I can purify it, the hotsprings should go back to normal."

(Y/N): "But how are we gonna get you to the source? This city is cultist infested water."

Aqua: "Don't worry, I know this town like the back of my hand. There's no way that they'll-"

Random Cultist 1: "There she is! Hey, I found the witch!"

(Y/N): "Time to make like a tree and get the hell out of here!"

The party resumed fleeing from the angry mob.

(Y/N): "Why do we have to save these fuckin idiots anyway?!"

Aqua: "They're my darling faithful!"

(Y/N): "Not now they're fuckin aren't!"

They finally found the way to the water source, but the problem was the two men guarding the entrance.

Aqua: "I'm an Arch Priest with the Axis Church! See, look at my adventurer card!"

Guard 1: "Sory, no one is going in."

Guard 2: "One of the overseers has just prohibited passage for anyone."

Kazuma: "Overeseers?"

Aqua: "Oh Axis faithful, hear my words. Know that by letting us through, many lives will be-"

Both Guards: "Oh, we're of Eris faith."

Aqua: "Why?! Just hurry up and let us through! The water source is in danger!"

Guard 1: "No means no, miss."

Guard 2: "How about you just go ahead home."

Aqua walked up to one of them.

Aqua: "You know, you're actually kinda pretty attractive! Your side profile is cool, it reminds me of a red dragon."

Guard 2: "Are you saying I have a lizard face?!"

(Y/N) tapped Megumin's shoulder.

(Y/N): "What do you think? Does he look like a red dragon to you?"

Megumin: "Why would I know?"

(Y/N): "I recall you getting to know a red dragon recently."

Megumin: "Jarippa?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, Jarippa." 'I won't lie, the name has grown on me.'

Aqua: "If you don't let me in, I'll tell the Axis Church that you were badmouthing our faith!"

Guard 1: "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Guard 2: "Things like this are why the Axis Cult is such a pain!"

Guard 1: "And that blue hair...aren't you the one who pulled that prank of replacing the hotsprings with regular water?!"

Aqua: "N-no, all I did was purify-"

Guard 1: "Well we definitely can't let you in now!"

Kazuma put his hand on Darkness' shoulder.

Kazuma: "Well Darkness, here's your chance to be useful for once."

Darkness: "Hey! I'm useful!"

Megumin: "Atten...tion."

Megumin walked forward to introduce Darkness, but trailed off at the sight in front of her. (Y/N) held one of the guards in the air by his collar.