Chapter 5

A/N This is gonna be a long chapter! Get your popcorn and enjoy! Also sorry for being slow ;-; school is hard.

~

Y/N POV

I swallowed hard.

Life threatening?

Ryu must have seen the worry on my face as he said "Oh no, no Y/N-chan do not worry, as long as I am by your side and you use your alias, you will not be harmed in any way, I promise"

This almost sounded stupid but I loved amd trusted him so much that I completely believed him.

I gave a nod.

"But you must promise that you will also stick by my side. I really couldn't bear to loose you" He said absent mindedly.

Blush coloured my cheeks and Ryu realised what he'd just said.

I paused him from excusing himself by saying "Of course Ryu, neither of us want to loose our best.....friend"((Ouch, friendzoned!))

"But of course Y/N" He said awkwardly.

After a long, awkward pause he said "But please call me L inside of the case. And I shall call you FN/I".

"Deal" I replied.

He pressed a few buttons in his car so the radio would fill our silence.

A cute, melodic song with lots of piano played as our sound track as we drove to the meeting. On the way Ryu told me it was going to be held in an office building in the Kanto Region. But after that we would meet in different hotels and he would pick me up each time there was a meeting. He then informed me that I would have to stay in the hotels with him so we could work day and night and it would be convenient. I pretended to sneeze to cover my furious blushing. Alone in a hotel with Ryu? ((A/N every fangirls dreams!)) This could be pretty awkward yet amazing yet embarassing!

~Time skip to the office building!~

Me and L stood at the base of the skyscraper. He gave me a reassuring look and slightly smiled. 'HES SO FREAKING CUTE' my inner fangirl said. We made our way through the reception and up in the elevator.

We reached room 133 and Ryu took hold of my shoulders again. He leaned in towards me with one swift movement and kissed me. Surprised by his sudden action I blushed intensly. "First of all, friendly kiss, second of all you will do fine in the meeting so don't even worry, I know you're smart enough" He said then leant in and kissed me again. This time I kissed back. "Doesn't seem to friendly" I said pulling away for air.

"Lets do this together" He said taking my hand and opening the door.

~

A/N

Ty for reading! I have some really good ideas for future chapters but if you have any ideas then please feel free to comment them! I will give you credit and check out your stories and stuff :3 Thanks again!