Chapter 20

A/N Hey hey hey! Ermahgerd another chapter so soon?!?!? IM ON A ROLL! Enjoy! (P.S Im sorry i always assume that the gender of the character is female, if otherwise pls insert your own preferred gender) ^-^

Also PSA this story is NOT nearly finished at all! There is much more to come and I plan for a sequel :D So dont worry that this adventure will end soon c;
QUICK QUESTION! I have some good ideas for a Loki x Reader and was wondering if anyone would read it? Comment your opinions :3

~

Matt POV

I slumped back in the swivel chair and sighed.

As much as I wanted to help L this was nearly impossible. Me, Near and Mello had been working all day and most of the night, while L worked the whole time.

I knew this was important to him so we had to try. We tracked all arriving and departure flights and also tracked any suspicious cars. It was clear that this Light person was in hiding with the girl.

I picked up my packet of Marlboro Lights and tapped Mello on the shoulder. We stepped out onto the balcony and lit our cigarettes. "If I was Light, where would I kidnap and hide L's girlfriend?" Mello said breaking the silence.

"Somewhere I could be alone,and fake an ID, that was impossible to find and would scare L to death". I replied.

"I haven't made much progress. Only theories. What about Near?" Mello asked.

Near was so quiet I forgot he was even here.

"I'll check, he must have done more than us".

I stamped out my cig and stomped in my Doc Martens over to Near, who was crouched on the floor with his laptop. "Hey Albino nerd hows it going?" I asked witha smirk.

He looked up at me with a blank expression and sighed.

"I'm doing better than you. I'm pretty sure I found Lights transport method. He stole a taxi which is currently situated at the Vic and Al Hotel just 20 minutes from here". He said monotone as always.

I was gobsmacked.

"Wow nerd, good job!" I said ruffling his hair.

"It was quite simple really, I checked all Taxi firms in the area and only one seemed to have a stolen car. Seeing as I discovered from Lights friends that he usually travels by bus, he would need to steal some type of car. It would have been too difficult to kidnap a girl on a bus, too easy for her to escape. And then I realised that Light couldn't keep a girl captive in his parents house so a hotel would be a good option. I may be wrong but its worth investigating". He said.

"Wow that doesnt sound very simple. But sure, good plan. I'll inform L".

I made my way over to L's room and knocked. I heard a undistinguishable noise but entered anyway.

He was laid on the bed on his back staring at the ceiling with damp cheeks. I hated to see him upset.

I sat next to him.

"Hey L. Near has found some pretty solid evidence and we were gonna go check it out. You can come with us or stay?" I asked as cheery as possible.

He gave a nod and slowly got up and put a hand through his dissheveled hair.

"I'll come" he simply stated.

I grabbed Mello from the balcony and allowed near to stay and do more research but I gave him my spare phone so he could contact us immediately.

We stepped outside into the chilly air.

I prayed for L's sake that we found her.

~

Y/N POV

I almost threw up. The thought of Light touching me made me feel nauseous. All my escape plans were weak and he would easily kill me. I had to get the death note from him somehow. I was pretty sure he kept it in his jeans pocket. But there was no way to get him to take off his jeans...unless... I gagged at the thought. He wasn't stupid enough to leave them here while he showered. Fuck, there was only one way, and it would be excruciating, but I'm a fairly good actress.

I looked up at him with a smirk as he placed his other hand on my waist.
(A/N WARNING MILD SMUT AHEAD. NOT REALLY MUCH HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM BUT JUST A WARNING)

I snaked my arm around his cold waist and looked into his eyes.

"Good girl" He said with a smirk.

I was even more angered but stayed calm.

He pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me. It took all my strength not to push him off me and jump out the window. Broken bones would be less painful.

His lifted his shirt from over his head and crashed his lips onto mine. I gritted my teeth and kissed back. I could feel anger rising inside me. I had to keep as calm as possible to prevent myself from strangling him here and now.

He fumbled with his belt and slid his jeans off. Then his slid my jeans off too.. I wanted to slap him so hard but at least now I had access to his death note. Now to find out how it worked.

I put my arms around his neck and cuddled against his chest. I tried not to throw up over him. Now for the biggest lie I have ever told.

"So Light, I think I've changed my mind. I think I love you" I said blankly.

He grinned " I knew you'd change your mind, my Queen". He pulled me into his bare chest. If I had a sharp kitchen knife I would totally stab him in his stupid chest, but murder plans aside, now was my chance.

"So Light...erm how does this Death Note thing work?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

He looked at me to see if I was joking.

"Well, its pretty simple. You write the name of the person and how you want them to die in the book. This will then happen within approximately 45 seconds. Thats the basics. If you don't write a cause of death they will have a heart attack. But let us stop talking about such gruesome things my sweet". He smiled.

He hugged me tightly. A bit too tight. It was the most awkward experience of my life. I decided the best way to endure this was to sleep and pray that somehow, by some miracle, Ryu would come save me.

~ Time skip~

I awoke drowsily, alone in the white hotel bed. There was a faint noise of the shower tap being turned on and a spray of water. I fluttered my eyes open and sat up. THE DEATH NOTE! I sprung over to the side of the bed and searched Lights jeans. I was astonished to find it. I honestly thought he was smarter than this. I dressed myself hastily and shoved the small black notebook into my bra. It was an awkward place but the most secure and hidden place for now. I heard the sound of the shower turn off and sat on the end of the white linen bed. Light walked out of the door with a towel around his waist and a small towel draped over his hair. Eugh, he was pretty ugly honestly but I smiled as him sweetly, knowing I could soon plan my escape.

"Hello darling" he said, walking over to his pile of clothes. He shoved on his jeans and shirt in front of me. Awkward.

He looked at me with a smirk. "I think we should have some more fun Y/N, yes?"

I smirked back and headed over to the door to the room and locked it in what I hoped was a suggestive way, while I stashed the room key in my back pocket. One step of my plan completed.

He sat on the bed and straightened out his shirt. Then his eyes grew wide and his hand flew to the pocket of his jeans.

He looked me dead in the eyes.

"THE NOTE" He screeched at me.

Shit. My plan couldn't wait. I either died in this room now, or possibly died trying to escape. I preferred the latter.

I sprinted across the tiles of the room and out onto the balcony.

The force of my body weight shattered the glass barrier and I fell off the balcony.

Falling down 3 floors.

My eyes fixed on Light above me who was angrier than ever. It was the last thing I saw before my vision tunneled and I blacked out with my breathing raspy and decreasing....