Chapter 8

A/N oh my goshhhh tysm for all the reads amd votes! Ahh I'm totally fangirling right now xD

Sorry the last chapter was short, I hope this one is better, I also hope I CAN COMMIT TO UPDATING MORE SORRY but enjoy!

(Please also comment if I should add parts with Near, Mello and Matt in them :3)

~

Your POV

Matsuda and I decided to go to a small coffee shop near the hotel building. We entered the shop and sat in a window seat. I really liked Matsuda, he was so funny. Humour is the best way to my heart. We discussed our lives, mostly school, for a while then ordered drinks. I had a hot chocolate/tea/coffee (whatever your preference) and Matsuda ordered green tea. We chatted some more about our lives and awkwardly came across the subject of realtionships. "So, Y/N are you seeing anyone?" Matsuda asked, slightly blushing.

"Nope, not at the moment. I wish I could be in a relationship for Valentines Day though, I'd get free candy!" I replied with a smile and a slight laugh.

Matsuda chuckled.

"What about you?" I questioned in return.

"Nope. But I do like someone, sadly I think they'd turn me down" He said with a sad smile.

"Awh how tragic! I probably won't know them but tell me who. If you need girl advice, I myself am a female" I said chuckling.

"I can't really tell you but thanks for the offer of advice. It would be difficult to get advice on anything because of...circumstances." He said.

"Matsuda-chan you're breaking my heart here! Tell me who!" I said, attempting to lighten him up.

"Well um.." He shifted awkwardly. "That person is you, but I already know the answer" He said tilting his head forward.

"Oh really? But maybe you're wrong." I said lifting his chin to look at his eyes.

To Be Continued...soon. >:3