Chapter 11

A/N Heya! This chapters shoutout gors to: JustanotherLfangirl!!!!! Thanks for the votes and adding this to your reading list <3

It makes me so happy to see the votes and stuff from you all! Over 950 reads is amazing!

Please do tell me how I can make this story better though.

I promise guys that I'll make a schedule for updating soon xD Maybe every 2 days? Or is that too long? Idk please comment ^_^.

As always, enjoy!

~

Your POV

My heart thudded so hard I swear I could see it through my shirt. His bed was empty. That could only mean one thing...

I mentally slapped myself into reality. 'Stop worrying so much Y/N, that nurse said he was okay! He could be in surgery or at the toilet or something. Calm down.' I told myself. I attempted to pull myself together. I sat down on a plastic chair and pulled out my phone as a distraction. I added Lights number to my contacts. I bit my nails, an old habit I only did when I got nervous. I heard the door click and a Nurse came in pulling a hospital bed.

I stood up abruptly and went over to the bed. I waited for the nurse to leave then asked, "R-ryu?". He looked pretty normal, paler than usual but he seemed the same.

He opened his eyes and looked into mine. I took his hand and felt tears brimming in my eyes. "You scared me yknow?" I told him, tears now spilling down my cheeks.

He looked to have tears in his own eyes now. He took both my hands and we just sat in silence for a while. Eventually he spoke. "After some concideration I think I love you Y/N" I opened my mouth to speak but he help up a finger to shush me. "And I know the feeling may not be mutual but after what had happened I have decided to be completely open with my feelings. If I had died then, you would never be aware of my feelings for you and we would have remained only friends. You would have spent your life with someone else and forget about me. And to be quite honest I believe you deserve someone better than me but I am essentially a selfish person. So in conclusion I am utterly in love with you regardless of anything". He took a moment to breath.

"Did you just come up with that or did you rehearse that Ryu?" I asked with a smile.

"I came up with it. If I had time to rehearse I would have said something much better that would convince you to fall in love with me" He smirked.

"I don't need any convincing" I said leaning over the bed to touch noses with him.

"Good because I'm exhausted" He said chuckling.

"Too tired for this I suppose?" I said leaning in to kiss him.

~

A/N thanks for reading!