Chapter 3

Sup guyss! Tysm for the votes and reads <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Y/N POV

He grabbed me so suddenly by the shoulders I thought my heart would implode.

Did he feel the same way?

Absoloutely not. He had no idea I liked him anyway. Maybe I should make a move? But maybe hes angry with me?

Before any of these questions could be answered he let go of me.

My heart sunk.

"Y/N I have the best news ever! I'm working on a new case!"

At that moment I swear I could feel a black hole behind me about to swallow me.

I mentally slapped myself back into reality. Working on a case obviously meant aloy to Ryu so I should be happy for him.

"Thats awesome!" I replied with a slight smile.

"Even better they asked if you would work with me!" He said, his eyes glittering with excitement.

"Wow, r-really? Whats the case about?" I stuttered.

"Yes really! I'm not sure yet to be honest but theres going to be a meeting in 20 minutes so I came so take you with me" He scratched the back of his neck, obviously shy about having to drive with someone else.

"Ohh um, thanks but I've never worked on a case before. Have you?" I said shuffling awkwardly.

"It won't matter. Me and the people dealing with the case both agree you're clever enough, you'll do great. And actually this is my first case I've ever worked on without being anonymous. I usually work under the alias of L."

I almost fell over.

Ryu was the famous detective L?

L has solved over 200 cases including the infamous LA B.B Murder Case.

Is my best friend actually the greatest detective in the world?
~

Sorry for a kinda short chapter, I will update again later today :3 ty for reading