Chapter 6

A/N omg guys tysm for the reads and votes!! Ahhh it makes me so happy! Please also comment any idea or anything :3  Enjooooy!!!!

~

L POV (:D)

Y/N is so utterly beautiful. I really couldn't help but kiss her. I know she wants us to be just friends but holding hands and kissing can be friendly right? (No L, you idiot xD) I hope I didn't embarass her, I'd hate myself.

I think we should talk about our feelings but first, the case.

I knew nobody would be here yet because Watari hadn't even messaged the address to the other case members yet so I stayed holding Y/N's hand. She smiled and sat down on a purple ottoman.

Her eyes glittered like a little kid as she stared out the hotel window. We were on the top floor and the room had a window as big as 1 whole wall.

"Woah, the view sure is beautiful up here, it really doesn't fit with the case" She chuckled.

"Not as beautiful as you" I muttered.

She tilted her head in confusion.

"Oh nothing, I'll go make us some green tea for when the others get here okay?" I said walking into the small kitchen on the other side of the room.

She gave a nod and walked towards the couch.

I prepared the tea and as I carried it into the room I heard a knock at the door and

Y/N rushed to open it.

'And so the case begins' I thought.

The members of the case filed in and stood awkwardly in the doorway. I set the tea down.

"I am L and this is FN/I, she will be working with us and is a very important member of our group"

The members nodded and uttered a few "Wow so this is L" and "Huh, who'd have thought it" type phrases.

I gestured for them to sit down and they did.

One by one they introduced each other but the only name I could remember was of the youngest of them who was called Matsuda.

"Thank you all for being here today, before we begin our investigation I must speak with you seperately to confirm that none of you are Kira"

They all gave sighs and tittered amongst themselves but nodded.

I handed Y/N a folder all about the case beacause unlike the other case members she knew nothing about it.

She gave a nod and I asked the one called Aziwa to come with me. Although vital, this questioning will take a while. I sighed and began the long process.

~

Y/N POV

I read through the folder Ryu had given me speedily so I was cought up. Wow, this Kira fellow seems a massive butt. I'm glad I'm working to bring him to justice.

I looked up from reading too see the other task force members sad awkwardly reading their pagers(kinda like a cellphone type gadget). One of them, who I recalled as Matsuda was sat uncomfortably with no phone or device to pay attention to. I have him a slight smile but he blushed intensely so I tried to make conversation with him. We chatted about nothing in particular until Ryu called his name and I patted his shoulder with a chuckle "Good luck".

He got up and laughed. "I feel like I'll need it, L is the best detective ever but he sure seems odd"

I laughed back.

'Yeah I guess Ryu is kinda odd' I thought.