Chapter 23

A/N OH GOSH AM I SORRY! IVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY IN SPAIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. I AM VERY SORRY.

The hotel said they would provide wifi and when we got there they said it was being "fixed" uGH!

THEN SCHOOL STARTED AND I WAS VERY BUSY  AND MY WIFI WENT OUT SORRY SORRRRYYYY IM INCREDIBLY SORRY I AM A LAZY TIRED ASSHOLE

GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT I COULD DO TO SAY SORRY <3

Enjoy!

~

L POV

To my knowledge Light had the Death Note. That disgusting, evil, notebook was the cause of all this.

After my phone call with BB I set to work creating a fake Death Note. Having never seen one I used the internet to research old myths and legends about the notebook. I found barely anything aside from one website. It was an official looking page with a intricate logo. It had the initials O.K.S underneath. I scroll down the site and read the bio of the page.

It reads:
We, the Official Kira Supporters, welcome you to our page.

I scroll further down and realise what the page is. In short, it is a Kira fanclub. There were over 400'000 supporters and growing.

There were files of images, most were fan art of sorts but there were a few images of the Death Note its self. All of them were the same, a small black book with 'Death Note' printed in silver. However there were no images of the inside. Hopefully we could rescue Y/N before BB had the chance to open it.

I set to work on forging an exact copy which proved to be pretty simple.

Once complete I called Mello and Matt to come to HQ as soon as possible so we could begin with our mission.

~

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling pretty groggy with a sharp pain in my side. I realised I had fallen asleep on the sofa. I sat upright and gently touched my ribcage. I frowned when the pain throbbed. It gently placed a hand under my shirt and pulled out the object that was stabbing me.

The Death Note.

I laughed histerically out loud as my shaking hands gripped the note. I was holding a murder weapon. How could I have forgotten about this? My hands were tied up until today and my injuries were only just healing. I was in too much pain to realise I had a notebook shaped lump on my chest and BB must have removed the rope while I slept. Nice of him.

I opened the notebook out of sheer curiosity and saw pages and pages of Light's neat print on the page. All these people were dead.

The last page that had writing on said:

'L

Ryuzaki

Eraldo Coil

L. Ryuzaki'

I shook with anger. Light had tried to guess Ryu's real name. He would have killed him if only he knew his real name.

I smirked a little, realising L was safe from Light all along.

At that moment I heard BB's foot steps on the creaky wooden stairs. I shoved the note awkwardly back up my shirt.

I glanced upwards and saw a huge dark figure looming above me. It had piercing eyes and huge feathery wings.

"AHHHHHHH WHAT ON EARTH" I screamed and jumped back loudly, falling off the sofa.

The creature chuckled loudly and I heard BB's footsteps get louder and faster.

"I took my time and yet you're still suprised, I expected you to be prepared" The creature chuckled.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" I screeched but it simply laughed and fluttered its black, angel type wings.

"I'm not a 'What' I'm a he. My name is Ryuk and I'm a shinigami. Guess you could call me a friend of a friend, you know Light Yagami right?"

I nodded hastily and saw BB appear in the doorway in the corner of my vision.

I ducked behind the sofa in hope he hadn't seen me.

"Y/N I see you I'm not an idiot" He laughed.

Shit.

He saw the couch was moved slightly.

"What the hell happened?" He frowned.

"S-s-shinigami..."