Rush To Finish The First Round

The First Round of the Hero Provisional License Exam!

As you might already know!

Our Heroes in Training have been put into a giant battle Arena in a reverse battle royal style game.

There are 3 Targets on every person, and a ball to hit those targets with.

If all your targets get hit, you're out.

If you knock out 2 different targets, then you move onto the next Round.

Only 100 people can pass!

About 50 have already passed with Y/n L/n Fangire, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoko Jiro, Mezo Shoji and Tsuyu Asui have all passed their exam!

Izuku Midoriya has thought of a plan with his group of young heroes, Ochako Uraraka, Hanta Sero, and Arc Legendorga.

Meanwhile, One of Rex's Favorite Characters, Ejiro Kirishima, has been turned into a Meatball, while Katsuki Bakugo, Kenji L/n Lang, and Denki Kaminari are forced to fight against a purple haired hero from Shiketsu High.

Now then...

LET'S GET THIS OVERWITH ALREADY!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Purple Boi: "UA High. I have respect for your school, and I take pride in the fact that our institutions are treated as Equals. But your class us shameful! You act in ways that disgrace heroes!"

The boi said as a mass of odd fleshy fingers appeared from behind his back and floated around him.

Denki: "He's attacking again! I don't wanna be gross!"

Kenji: "Stop Complaining! And you-"

Kenji said summoning his IXA Calibur in gun mode.

Kenji: "Stop acting so high and mighty! So what you act in Obligation and Dignity and crap, that means nothing if all you do is flap your mouth instead of act!"

Bakugou: "Finally! Something came out of your mouth that I can agree with Misty! Now show us with your actions not you're cheap words Beedy Eyes!"

Purple Boi: "Katsuki Bakugou... Kenji L/n Lang... The Explosive Beast and The Son of Savor... YOU TWO ARE THE WORST OF ALL!"

The boy roared as he launched the fleshy fingers at the trio, but Bakugo and Kenji acted quickly, aiming their hands and Weapon at the boy ready to counter attack.

Bakugo:
"AP SHOT! AUTO CANNON!"

Kenji:
"IXA CALIBUR! BURST! EXPLOSIVE ROUNDS!"