Race to Be a Pro

Akuma: "YOU IDIOT KID HALF BREED BASTARDS! I'LL RIP YOU ALL TO THREDS AND STEAL THE DEMON KING'S THRONE FOR MYSELF! DIE!"

Red: "You've gotten pretty strong... I guess I can give you some control of your power... 60 Seconds at most, or you loose it again. See Ya!"

Y/n: "60 is more than enough time!"

Kivat: "FANGIRE! FEVER!"

Red Y/n: "NOW ARC!"

Arc: "RIGHT!"

Kivat & Arc-Vat: "WAKE UP!"

Arc-Vat: "Go To. HELL!"

Kivat: "FUTURE KING! FEVER!"

Red Y/n & Lord Arc: "COMBO FINISHING MOVE!"

*SLAM!*

*BLAM!*

*FWOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

FUTURE DEMON KING HEROES!
VILLAIN PUNISHING!
DOUBLE RIDER KICK!

*ZAAAAAAAAAA-*

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*

Akuma: "GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

*Clap... Clap... Clap... Clap...*

Bishop: "My My My! What an amazing show of power! You two are Quite formidable opponents. I am Bishop, the Swallowtail Fangire. I have just come to watch our future grow in power."

Y/n: "Why are you here?"

Bishop: "These two have interfered with the personal affairs of the Demon and Fangire King. I congratulate you for defeating them, It allowed for an easy capture. They will now be processed and prosecuted for their crimes of treason against the Demon Races. Have a nice time with your Internships. It was nice finally meeting you, Future King, but we must be leaving you. I have a feeling we shall see eachother soon though. Goodbye for now."

Rook: "Seeya."

Arc: "W-Wait a second! D-Do you know who I am?"

Rook: "... No idea."

《Flashback Over》

After the fight with Mummy and Kojo ended, and the two were taken by Bishop and Rook. Y/n and Arc returned to the Hero Agency, and began their explanation of Kojo and Akuma's traitorous actions. Medmi and Garmi were effected the most, being close friends with Kojo for most of their lives and that Akuma always seemed suspicious at times, but that he just seemed like a naturally suspicious person. The Next Day, a Depressing Aura hung around the Hero Agency, but that Aura was quickly dispersed by the Legendorga rightful Ruler.

*SLAM!*

Suddenly in the meeting room, Rey slammed his foot on the table, grabbing everyone's attention.